Looking for a Female Friend

BigCountry2004

think'n bout Little White Tank Top - Sitt'n right ther in the middle by me....

Ran out slid'n like Bo Duke..........................

WHAT WAS I THINK'N ??????????????????????????

Magnum

Should be Huntin
BigCountry2004 said:
think'n bout Little White Tank Top - Sitt'n right ther in the middle by me....

Ran out slid'n like Bo Duke..........................

WHAT WAS I THINK'N ??????????????????????????

Great song

Magnum

Should be Huntin
BigCountry2004 said:
:dance: Yeah I can't get it out of my head......................

Peppered my tailgate..........

See there I go again !!#%@#% :dance:

See I got another one stuck in my head... " Just two good 'ol boy's, never meanin no harm"

D

dems4me

BigCountry2004 said:
12 oz Longnecks........had about 12 of them to be exact

:yum:

Hey Big... it's even more fun if you get on at night and start posting after you've drank all 12 of them :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
dems4me said:

Hey Big... it's even more fun if you get on at night and start posting after you've drank all 12 of them :yay:
:yeahthat: but wait till you meet a few forumites and have some lasting memories. :roflmao:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
:yeahthat: but wait till you meet a few forumites and have some lasting memories. :roflmao:

Everyone has to start somewhere .... post away tonight Big!! :dance:

BigCountry2004

dems4me said:

If I had a computer ...... where I'm staying = I would...

and it wouldn't be pretty.........I usually a stumbl'n drunk'n fool who just seems to piss everyone off when I get drunk.....

Wait a minute.....I piss people off when I'm sober......????????? and I usually stumble also????? Great :dead:

BigCountry2004

Magnum said:
See I got another one stuck in my head... " Just two good 'ol boy's, never meanin no harm"

Another great song.....Have you checked out any of Shooter Jennings stuff ??

Also, what do you think bout Jessica Simpson, Johhny Knockville, and Stiffler doin the new Dukes of Hazzard movie.

I saw 2 photos from the premier filming and they look really good.

The general has the rebel flag on the top...I'm glad they didn't get PC and have the general without the rebel flag...

D

dems4me

BigCountry2004 said:
If I had a computer ...... where I'm staying = I would...

and it wouldn't be pretty.........I usually a stumbl'n drunk'n fool who just seems to piss everyone off when I get drunk.....

Wait a minute.....I piss people off when I'm sober......????????? and I usually stumble also????? Great :dead:

Will you have one at home eventually :frown: :shrug:

BigCountry2004

dems4me said:
Will you have one at home eventually :frown: :shrug:

I got one at home,,,but I'm in the Maryland area on business and I've been staying in a hotel most of the time and only have access to a computer at the jobsite.

Why whats the difference between posting during the day vs. night ?

Guess all the freaks come out at night - ?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
BigCountry2004 said:
Another great song.....Have you checked out any of Shooter Jennings stuff ??

Also, what do you think bout Jessica Simpson, Johhny Knockville, and Stiffler doin the new Dukes of Hazzard movie.

I saw 2 photos from the premier filming and they look really good.

The general has the rebel flag on the top...I'm glad they didn't get PC and have the general without the rebel flag...

I'm not sure bout Jessica, Daisy was not blonde. I think it will be hard for them to do a respectable remake of the old show, but boy I hope they do good. Maybe that'l show everyone and they will make some new shows like that.