Looking for a Female Friend

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SoMDGuy1980 said:
Seems like you're talking about someone in particular...perhaps that person is just dense???
sorry, it wasn't directed at you. :kiss: It was more in general ... there's been a few on the forum, at work, etc. I don't get why remaining single by choice (especially when you have higher priorities at the moment) is such a bad thing. I'm just not a needy, gotta-have-a-man kinda chic, and I certainly don't need one interfering with what I have going on at the moment. :shrug:

S

SoMDGuy1980

crabcake said:
sorry, it wasn't directed at you. :kiss: It was more in general ... there's been a few on the forum, at work, etc. I don't get why remaining single by choice (especially when you have higher priorities at the moment) is such a bad thing. I'm just not a needy, gotta-have-a-man kinda chic, and I certainly don't need one interfering with what I have going on at the moment. :shrug:
Didn't think you were referring to me, since I've only responded to a post by you maybe once or twice, but it seemed like you were referring to someone in particular.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
SoMDGuy1980 said:
Didn't think you were referring to me, since I've only responded to a post by you maybe once or twice, but it seemed like you were referring to someone in particular.
Nope ... no one in particular.

H

HollowSoul

crabcake said:
do you see us waving visa cards and cash at ya? :confused:

that's cuz we ain't buyin' it sweetheart. :kiss:
well......a lil FYI....i am currently on my way of being.."off the market"....so :neener: