Looking for a Female Friend

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
Well if I know me... I'll probably freeze the leftovers and then start a thread in 3 months asking if it is still good or not :yay:

:roflmao:

I'm cleaning out my parents fridge and freezer tonight. Want to come over? :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BigCountry2004 said:
Ahhh a St. Mary's girl.......NICE

I took a ride out that way...I had to get out of Waldorf and some of the folks here on the job said I would like St Mary's.

It reminded me of home......brought tear to my eye but that was only because I got hot sauce in it........

:cheers:
Uh huh. You are here for a month, but took a job in St. Mary's, when you were in Waldorf, but say you are a country boy, but won't say where you are from.

MPD-itis.

BigCountry2004

migtig said:
Yep. And I'm from this country. :rolleyes: How about a state and town? name

I'm originally from Sikeston, Missouri was in the Air Force for awhile and then I ended up in Kentucky....I'm out here on a contract at Andrews AFB...

Midnightrider

dems4me said:
Well if I know me... I'll probably freeze the leftovers and then start a thread in 3 months asking if it is still good or not :yay:

:roflmao:

well, i'm not waiting 3 months for potentially poisened leftovers, but if you need some pointers on steak handleing before then, let me know

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
I'm cleaning out my parents fridge and freezer tonight. Want to come over? :lol:

That's ok... just remember "when in doubt... throw it out..." :lol:
:huggy:

D

dems4me

Midnightrider said:
well, i'm not waiting 3 months for potentially poisened leftovers, but if you need some pointers on steak handleing before then, let me know

Thanks

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
BigCountry2004 said:
I'm originally from Sikeston, Missouri was in the Air Force for awhile and then I ended up in Kentucky....I'm out here on a contract at Andrews AFB...
as a former zoomie in a Navy community- welcome. :cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BigCountry2004 said:
Isn't that odd, that you enlisted in the Air Force with an Air Force base in your hometown? Usually military folks don't join the same branch in their hometowns. Not to mention, towns with a military population are usually very low on the enlistment numbers. Heck, most folks don't even get stationed in their hometowns either.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
That's ok... just remember "when in doubt... throw it out..." :lol:

If it's more then a couple days old I throw it out. I had food poisoning when I was pregnant with my oldest. I'm paranoid now! :lol:

S

SoMDGuy1980

migtig said:
Probably. :shrug: I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt, but too much rings false. :shrug: JMO
Don't worry, I established the same doubt earlier on in the thread, and was mocked in karma by it.

BigCountry2004

migtig said:
Isn't that odd, that you enlisted in the Air Force with an Air Force base in your hometown? Usually military folks don't join the same branch in their hometowns. Not to mention, towns with a military population are usually very low on the enlistment numbers. Heck, most folks don't even get stationed in their hometowns either.

man your hammering everything I say......you want me to just shutup :spank: ??

My old man kinda forced me into the military......it was good for me.....now that I look back

I figured it was only 4 years......I knew damn well I would have drank my way through college...