looking for a little help

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I do not need help I just need a little strange:shrug

Trying switching hands. :shrug:

Rockeye: take up a sport; find activities to be involved in; go to church; etc. Of course, with three kids, odds are your free time will be taken up with a second job to pay the child support. :ohwell:

Good luck! :yay:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Trying switching hands. :shrug:

Rockeye: take up a sport; find activities to be involved in; go to church; etc. Of course, with three kids, odds are your free time will be taken up with a second job to pay the child support. :ohwell:

Good luck! :yay:

And I forgot to mention -- most importantly: love your kids, and don't let them forget that through it all. Make sure they know it's not their fault, and no matter how bad or how big a biatch the ex is, NEVER let them hear you bad mouth her. If she's a skank, it'll be obvious to them over time.

onebdzee

off the shelf
And I forgot to mention -- most importantly: love your kids, and don't let them forget that through it all. Make sure they know it's not their fault, and no matter how bad or how big a biatch the ex is, NEVER let them hear you bad mouth her. If she's a skank, it'll be obvious to them over time.

:yeahthat:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

:yeahthat:

Look there is actually good advice here:shrug:

still not buyin his story but, the kids need lots of love:yay:

baydoll

:howdy:
Ok I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this so I am just going come on out and ask. I am just recently separated from my wife of ten years and I am looking for a little support. I am having a hard time of it and thought maybe there was some sort of group out there that could give some advice. I know I am not the only person out there going through this. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
thank you

Hello Rockeye...sorry you are going through this. I've been there, done that.

DivorceCare is a great support group...here is their website:

DivorceCare: Divorce Recovery Support Groups

You can go on there and look for a group closest to you if you are interested.

I went to the one sponsored by Southpoint Church. We met at the Higher Educational Building off of Airport Road in Califorina, Maryland.

Good luck to you!

And for those of you are curious: no, I am not chubby! :howdy:

Last edited: