Looking for a new OB/GYN?

indianajane05

Victrix Patientia Duris
Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for a new gyno in the area- I've been going to Dr. Vaughn in Waldorf for the past few years now, but after wasting half my day in the waiting room, often an hour after my scheduled appointment, and driving back to Lexington Park, I'm ready for a change. Any recommendations? I prefer a woman but at this point, I'm looking for someone close and gentle. Who doesn't have a waiting room full of creepy porcelain dolls. :shocking:

Thanks!

J

jp2854

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking for a new gyno in the area- I've been going to Dr. Vaughn in Waldorf for the past few years now, but after wasting half my day in the waiting room, often an hour after my scheduled appointment, and driving back to Lexington Park, I'm ready for a change. Any recommendations? I prefer a woman but at this point, I'm looking for someone close and gentle. Who doesn't have a waiting room full of creepy porcelain dolls. :shocking:

Thanks!

I would recommend dr. polko shes in leonardtown on ms bessie drive ( I think that is the name of the road). shes been mine since I moved here over 10yrs ago and shes got 2 np's too that work in the office anne naru and tia I can't remember her lastname sorry.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I would recommend dr. polko shes in leonardtown on ms bessie drive ( I think that is the name of the road). shes been mine since I moved here over 10yrs ago and shes got 2 np's too that work in the office anne naru and tia I can't remember her lastname sorry.

:yeahthat: She is awesome! She delivered my second son (I wished I knew about her when I had my first). She is very personable and so is Anne Naru.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hi Ladies!

Thanks!
At your service.

Baja28 Esq. MD, OB/GYN

indianajane05

Victrix Patientia Duris
At your service.

Baja28 Esq. MD, OB/GYN

Haha! So you're a doctor and a lawyer? My my, you've been busy! :liar:

And I've heard some good things about Polko, actually. Might give her a call, tho I hear it's hard to get an appointment anywhere in the near future.

Jameo

What?!
Haha! So you're a doctor and a lawyer? My my, you've been busy! :liar:

And I've heard some good things about Polko, actually. Might give her a call, tho I hear it's hard to get an appointment anywhere in the near future.

Yeah good luck getting an appointment with her. It's ridiculous which is why I don't see her any more.

Lorraine Diana......she is with Dr Polsky in Wildewood

Love her!! I actually like her better than Polko :yay:

Hi Ladies!

Thanks!

Kane-Bushrod-Kane in Waldorf/Clinton are awesome! I had a visit yesterday actually :smile:

carie_47421

Yea Right

Tia Bennett I think (GOD do i love her) I am expecting - and they are Wonderful...after coming from a nut job at calvert.

sm8

I love Dr. Polko, she delivered my last daughter. (she was only in there for the last few seconds because the nurse screwed up and said the baby was no where close to ready to being born and was going to send her in to the c-section and she did not make it halfway down the hall way and the baby was crowning but that is besides the point). Her office is very busy though, I have had to wait up to an hour past my appointment time to be seen.

Just out of curiosity is Dr. Davis still working with her?