Looking for Mr. Right!

K

kris31280

:lmao: Random question...

You always see these ads (even by MPDs like MissMe) for "Mr. Right". Doesn't anyone ever post the ad for "Mr. Wrong"? That'd be more fun to read, I think.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:lmao: Random question...

You always see these ads (even by MPDs like MissMe) for "Mr. Right". Doesn't anyone ever post the ad for "Mr. Wrong"? That'd be more fun to read, I think.

gg was lookin for a Mr. Wrong at one point, wasn't she? she just needed a good lay from a bad boy

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Is he out there?
In the words of Bill Clinton..."It depends on what your definition of "right" is... I think there are as many Mr Right's left as there are Ms. Rights; only a handful. I know because I can't find many normal gals down here...Everyone has soo many issues!!
I guess what I hate the most is how attached you get to a guy, then a year or 2 later you hate him and remain bitter to all future guys...IMO

In the words of Bill Clinton..."It depends on what your definition of "right" is... I think there are as many Mr Right's left as there are Ms. Rights; only a handful. I know because I can't find many normal gals down here...Everyone has soo many issues!!
I guess what I hate the most is how attached you get to a guy, then a year or 2 later you hate him and remain bitter to all future guys...IMO

very goood point! i know i am guilty of it.. working on it tho...

K

kris31280

beta... u are asking for it!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: He's BEEN asking for it... for MONTHS.

He must not be your Mr. Right, though... not even your Mr. Right Now... more of your Mr. Maybe-If-I-Get-Really-Drunk-And-We-Were-The-Last-Two-People-On-Earth-And-Even-Then-I'd-Have-To-Be-Really-Hard-Up :yay:

:huggy:

:lmao: He's BEEN asking for it... for MONTHS.

He must not be your Mr. Right, though... not even your Mr. Right Now... more of your Mr. Maybe-If-I-Get-Really-Drunk-And-We-Were-The-Last-Two-People-On-Earth-And-Even-Then-I'd-Have-To-Be-Really-Hard-Up :yay:

:huggy:

HAHAHAHAHA.. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats a goood one!! and quite possibly true. haha

Well, if you're with Beta you must be an incredibly tolerant woman.....

not too smart, but still special...:lmao:

Counting down to jaded....5..........4..........3.........2......:razz:

hahahha Im not with Beta.. Never was and (sorry B)_ Never WilL!!! Even tho we fuss like we have been married for 50 years.. we def arent..
lol