looking for some legal help

Mikeinsmd

somd whisper said:
Any suggetsions would be greatly appreciated.
:jameo:
I suggest you pay me $350.00 per hour for legal counseling and learn to spell. Hurry before some guy named Ken King wants a retainer.

somd whisper

Thanks for the tip

Mikeinsmd said:
I suggest you pay me $350.00 per hour for legal counseling and learn to spell. Hurry before some guy named Ken King wants a retainer.

Thanks for that helpful tip. Also it was not a spelling error it was a typo due to the cast on my right arm. Thanks again for pointing that out though.

Mikeinsmd

somd whisper said:
Thanks for that helpful tip. Also it was not a spelling error it was a typo due to the cast on my right arm. Thanks again for pointing that out though.
You're welcome. Now pay up and tell us about your legal woes..... :coffee:

somd whisper

Mikeinsmd said:
You're welcome. Now pay up and tell us about your legal woes..... :coffee:

Hey what about a free consultation???? Seriously though, I need a few recommendations for a good defense lawyer here in the Calvert or St. Mary’s county. If you have any I would appreciate it. My mother is in dire need of some help, rather quickly.

So thanks again for responding.
:flowers:

aosmiles

well, not all attorneys do certain types of defense work. the kind of litigation involved is important. some only handle minor crimes, some only handle dui, civil problems, etc.

somd whisper

aosmiles said:
what kind of defense work?

My brother has a first degree and a second degree assault charges going against him. The situation was a one time offense after he had a few beers and had taken some new prescription meds that the doctor had given him. The combination sent him over and he attacked his live in girlfriend to the point police were called out.

They have been together for over 17 years, never a bit of problems before this so we do not understand why a 1st if there were no weapons involved. His bond was set at 100%. So now we are at a total loss for legal help.

Does that help a little?

K

Kain99

somd whisper said:
My brother has a first degree and a second degree assault charges going against him. The situation was a one time offense after he had a few beers and had taken some new prescription meds that the doctor had given him. The combination sent him over and he attacked his live in girlfriend to the point police were called out.

They have been together for over 17 years, never a bit of problems before this so we do not understand why a 1st if there were no weapons involved. His bond was set at 100%. So now we are at a total loss for legal help.

Does that help a little?
Paxil?

D

dems4me

somd whisper said:

:love: :love:
u2 :confused: when does yourscome off? :shrug: :flowers:

D

dems4me

somd whisper said:
One more week....how about you?

at least six... any survival tips for living left-handed? I had no idea how dumb my left hand really is :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

aosmiles

§ 3-202. Assault in the first degree.

(a) Prohibited.-

(1) A person may not intentionally cause or attempt to cause serious physical injury to another.

(2) A person may not commit an assault with a firearm, including:

(i) a handgun, antique firearm, rifle, shotgun, short-barreled shotgun, or short-barreled rifle, as those terms are defined in § 4-201 of this article;

(ii) an assault pistol, as defined in § 4-301 of this article;

(iii) a machine gun, as defined in § 4-401 of this article; and

(iv) a regulated firearm, as defined in § 5-101 of the Public Safety Article.

(b) Penalty.- A person who violates this section is guilty of the felony of assault in the first degree and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 25 years.