Looks or personality

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Quasimodo, the hunchback of Notre Dame was a great guy but he didn't have a prom date. :shrug:
???

Attachments

• CA49WBGX.jpg
    CA49WBGX.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 84

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Personality. I mean you need to find something attractive initially, but let's face it, looks fade. If a guy makes me laugh I find him 10 times more attractive than some GQ guy.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
bresamil said:
Personality. I mean you need to find something attractive initially, but let's face it, looks fade. If a guy makes me laugh I find him 10 times more attractive than some GQ guy.

Knock knock...

LordStanley

I know nothing
bresamil said:

Your spice rack is hypnotizing.... Cant focus..... Mouth drooling....

Cant seem to break.... free...... of its gravitational force.

ServiceGuy

Kerad said:
Personality is more important than looks. Of course there is a "minimum standard" when it comes to looks...there has to be some bit of physical attraction.

That said...when it comes to dating, I'm more attracted to an "average" looking girl with a killer personality, than a "supermodel" with the personality of wet cardboard.

:yeahthat: :thewave:

Sadysue

leslie3977 said:
I've noticed the more "into" somebody you are, the better looking they become. :shrug:
I feel the same. The last guy I had a crush on was kinda chunky, but I thought he was the sexiest man in the land. To me, he was perfect.

A good personality can make you miss things that might be considered unattractive.