Looks or personality

J

julz20684

SamSpade said:
That squares with my experience almost perfectly. Before long, the "average" looking girl has the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen, and the best smile on the planet. In a good relationship, your partner grows even more attractive to you, with time.

Good looks get attention, personality keeps it.

:yay: well said

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Most of, what I call, generic hot guys either: a) know they're hot, which is a complete turn-off or b) are idiots, which is also a complete turn-off! Therefore, my final answer is.............................

personality :yay:

R

remaxrealtor

Great personality, and he can cook!

Attachments

• a-whole-lot-of-man-e34.jpg
    a-whole-lot-of-man-e34.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 79

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I cannot choose one or the other. If he's not visually appealing (to me), he's got no chance. Likewise, if he can't hold a conversation, make me laugh, or have some interesting qualities, he won't last either. :shrug:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Same here. There has to be a physical attraction plus that indefinable spark of personality that makes intrigues me and makes me want to be with them. Plus other factors, like HONESTY, that counts a lot with me. Without HONESTY, there's nothing.

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
Same here. There has to be a physical attraction plus that indefinable spark of personality that makes intrigues me and makes me want to be with them. Plus other factors, like HONESTY, that counts a lot with me. Without HONESTY, there's nothing.
What about money and a big johnson?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
I cannot choose one or the other. If he's not visually appealing (to me), he's got no chance. Likewise, if he can't hold a conversation, make me laugh, or have some interesting qualities, he won't last either. :shrug:
No kidding...why can't he have both looks and personality? :lol: