Looser Skins - Ha Ha Ha

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Toxick said:
A friend of mine - also a Ravens fan - and I were talking yesterday about how Redskins fans are oftentimes really obnoxious.

Thanks for reminding me that Redskins fans aren't 1/10 as obnoxious as Cowboy fans.

I can think of several teams fans that are more obnoxious than Skins fans.

1. Cowboys
2. Eagles
3. Raiders
4. Believe it or not ....Browns

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pete said:
Judging from what I saw last night I would be interested to see the line on Hou v WSH. I wonder if they will be favored? :lol:
As of earlier today, the Skins are favored by 4.

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
Mikeinsmd said:
Any bets on when the next cowboy will be arrested?? :bubble:

lol...your guess is as good as mine.. I'm a Texans fan. I root for Dallas because they are a Texas team....

oh...and because I will always be against the skins...lol...I guess its the 'boys blood that is still in my veins...lol

Last edited:

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
Toxick said:
A friend of mine - also a Ravens fan - and I were talking yesterday about how Redskins fans are oftentimes really obnoxious.

Thanks for reminding me that Redskins fans aren't 1/10 as obnoxious as Cowboy fans.

lmao...thanks! Thats what all the fun is all about anyways. I really didn’t care that the skins played the boys...i reveled when they lost last week with Minnesota. I’m just anti-skin…its habit I suppose seeing how I was a ‘boys fan for so long….

For the record, I support Dallas because it is a Texas Team….and that is where I draw the line! GO TEXANS!!

As a side note:
My family on my wife's side are ALL Skins fans....and we are currently living with them....so yes..I am keeping an eye open at night when I go to sleep...lol

Spiteful folks here give me red ...here, I get kicks in the butt when I am not looking...lol

Toxick

Splat
AK-74me said:

Oh, I ABSOLUTELY believe it.

I'm a Ravens fan.. So I know all about how whiny and obnoxious they are in Cleaveland. What a bunch of screaming babies.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
AK-74me said:

1. Cowboys
2. Eagles
3. Raiders

While reading this page, the bottom banner was the Raiders home page :lmao:

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
AK-74me said:

1. Cowboys
2. Eagles
3. Raiders

In all fairness... Skins and Cowboys fans share the #1 spot. Of course fans of each would deny this...but ask a fan of other teams and you may discover many who agree with my assessment.

An as for as being obnoxious....its the boasting of one's pride....outsiders find it obnoxious because??? I dunno...maybe they dont have enough pride for their own team to boast about it... just a guess..

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
TexasPride77 said:
An as for as being obnoxious....its the boasting of one's pride....outsiders find it obnoxious because??? I dunno...maybe they dont have enough pride for their own team to boast about it... just a guess..

Yeah that's it. My team has nothing to be proud of. Thats why I think such boasting is obnoxious. It's my own insecurities.

It has nothing to do with behavior such as:

"Your team sucks. I said your team sucks, and SO DO YOU! Your momma sucks, so that's why YOU suck and your team sucks too! In your face L00SERS! MY TEAM RULES BECAUSE YOUR TEAM BLOWS! BITE ME DIRTBAGS! I RULE ALL! YOU SUCK ALL! KISS MY ASS!
OMFG!!!!111!!LOLZ!!!11!!!eleven!!"

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BuddyLee said:
As of earlier today, the Skins are favored by 4.
Should I take Houston's DEF in my fantasy league? I mean if Brunell and the O line plays like they did last week the DEF will get all the credit without really having to try. :lmao:

FYI:Yes, this was :sarcasm:

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
TexasPride77 said:
In all fairness... Skins and Cowboys fans share the #1 spot. Of course fans of each would deny this...but ask a fan of other teams and you may discover many who agree with my assessment.

I've never been to Texas other than being in an airport. I'm sure it is a beautiful state.

I was wondering, do the people in Dallas have to deal with obnoxious Redskin fans? You know, the kind that crave attention by being a fan of the hometown rival. It just makes zero sense to me. I was wondering if it goes both ways? Thanks in advance.

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
Toxick said:
Yeah that's it. My team has nothing to be proud of. Thats why I think such boasting is obnoxious. It's my own insecurities.

It has nothing to do with behavior such as:

"Your team sucks. I said your team sucks, and SO DO YOU! Your momma sucks, so that's why YOU suck and your team sucks too! In your face L00SERS! MY TEAM RULES BECAUSE YOUR TEAM BLOWS! BITE ME DIRTBAGS! I RULE ALL! YOU SUCK ALL! KISS MY ASS!
OMFG!!!!111!!LOLZ!!!11!!!eleven!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LMFAO.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

thanks for the laugh....my side hurts now....

B

Bruzilla

I was glad to see that the Redskins aren't having much luck with Randle El either. I was always bugged hearing about what a great return guy he was, and granted he did run the occasional ball back for a good gain, but 90% of the time he would go about ten yards and get creamed... just like everyone else.

That guy was just a football version of Jagr. Jagr never liked being number 2, and neither does Randle El. If he doesn't become the star he's not going to be any more happy with the Redskins as he was with the Steelers. Plus I think he still has a desire to be a quarterback again that he just won't let go of.

I'm glad he's now your problem and not ours.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Bruzilla said:
I was glad to see that the Redskins aren't having much luck with Randle El either. I was always bugged hearing about what a great return guy he was, and granted he did run the occasional ball back for a good gain, but 90% of the time he would go about ten yards and get creamed... just like everyone else.

That guy was just a football version of Jagr. Jagr never liked being number 2, and neither does Randle El. If he doesn't become the star he's not going to be any more happy with the Redskins as he was with the Steelers. Plus I think he still has a desire to be a quarterback again that he just won't let go of.

I'm glad he's now your problem and not ours.

Don't hear a thing bad about him, I think he'll be fine and contribute quite a bit. Hell, none of our wide receivers are doing a thing, can't really get down on Randle El about not having someone get the ball to him.