Loreal Sublime Bronze

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I took Nickel's advice and bought some the other day. I LOVE this product and it is the BEST self-tanner I've ever used! It's not thick, and it goes on without effort. Color develops w/in a few hours and looks natural; not orange like most. :lol: I don't have splotches and my knees, elbows & ankles are in tone with the rest of my body.

I had skipped the tanning bed all last week (sick). I've used this stuff twice, and I'm back up to the color I was a week ago. :clap:

Price was about $7 at Target.

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Chasey_Lane said:
I took Nickel's advice and bought some the other day. I LOVE this product and it is the BEST self-tanner I've ever used!

I'll have to try it. I bought the Jergen's Natural Glow lotion and it doesn't seem to do the job. Guess it has something to do with not applying it everyday... :lmao:

Chasey_Lane said:
I had skipped the tanning bed all last week...

Never been to a tanning salon...I burn really easily and doubt that I could ever be comfortable if my entire body was baked :ohwell: I get plenty of sun in the summer, so I never worry too much.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nic, have you used this on your face? I haven't and I really don't want to because I'm afraid I'd break out or something.

I've been getting a rash the last few weeks - not red, just a little raised patch of skin on the side of my cheek. It'll appear for 2-3 days, then disappear just as suddenly as it came. Not knowing what caused it, it struck me over the weekend - it's a Philosophy product. :yikes: I can't use their microdelivery peel pads. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm so sick of sunless tanning products that I could puke. I broke down and bought a tanning bed package. Great all-over color, no mess, no orange palms, no white back because I couldn't reach, no standing naked for an hour waiting for the crap to dry, no stained clothing, no white hands.

If I get skin cancer and die, oh well.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Nic, have you used this on your face? I haven't and I really don't want to because I'm afraid I'd break out or something.
No, I haven't tried it on my face, but in the spring and summer I use a tinted moisturizer, and it looks fine.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
I'm so sick of sunless tanning products that I could puke. I broke down and bought a tanning bed package. Great all-over color, no mess, no orange palms, no white back because I couldn't reach, no standing naked for an hour waiting for the crap to dry, no stained clothing, no white hands.

If I get skin cancer and die, oh well.
I still tan in the beds, too. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Chasey_Lane said:
I took Nickel's advice and bought some the other day. I LOVE this product and it is the BEST self-tanner I've ever used! It's not thick, and it goes on without effort. Color develops w/in a few hours and looks natural; not orange like most. :lol: I don't have splotches and my knees, elbows & ankles are in tone with the rest of my body.

I had skipped the tanning bed all last week (sick). I've used this stuff twice, and I'm back up to the color I was a week ago. :clap:

Price was about $7 at Target.
I just read a review about this stuff and they (whomever "they" are) said it was one of the best on the market. Guess I'll try that until I blow up my pool

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BS Gal said:
Guess I'll try that until I blow up my pool
We were supposed to have the pool guy come out last week and give us an estimate. Not sure why day cancelled, but I'll have to remind him to have him schedule another visit. :lol:

Free Chasey & Day Aquatic Club passes for all forumites. :thewave: :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Chasey_Lane said:
We were supposed to have the pool guy come out last week and give us an estimate. Not sure why day cancelled, but I'll have to remind him to have him schedule another visit. :lol:

Free Chasey & Day Aquatic Club passes for all forumites. :thewave: :lol:
My pool guy will have to get the compressor out for my perfect sized "deck" pool (I refer to it as the "family fun center," but won't let anyone else in it). 2.5' deep, 12' long, fits a raft perfectly. I have a hole in the deck to drain it every Sunday. Fill it up on Thursday, throw a bit of chlorine in and cover until ready to use. Had hubby known this little pool would make me so happy, he would have bought it the first summer we were married.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BS Gal said:
My pool guy will have to get the compressor out for my perfect sized "deck" pool (I refer to it as the "family fun center," but won't let anyone else in it). 2.5' deep, 12' long, fits a raft perfectly. I have a hole in the deck to drain it every Sunday. Fill it up on Thursday, throw a bit of chlorine in and cover until ready to use. Had hubby known this little pool would make me so happy, he would have bought it the first summer we were married.
Why does this sound like some redneck pickup truck pool? :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
BS Gal said:
Pretty much what it is, except I keep it on the deck......... :lmao:
Years ago (I was in high school) I got the bright idea to put my Twister mat in the horseshoe pit in the backyard and filled it up with water. :lol: Years earlier (I was in elementary school) I filled up a garbage can (it was clean) with water. I knew how to make me some pools! :diva: :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Chasey_Lane said:
Years ago (I was in high school) I got the bright idea to put my Twister mat in the horseshoe pit in the backyard and filled it up with water. :lol: Years earlier (I was in elementary school) I filled up a garbage can (it was clean) with water. I knew how to make me some pools! :diva: :lmao:
I'm a sun goddess myself........

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
BS Gal said:

Now get you one of those portable bathtub spa things, and turn it into a redneck hot tub. :yay: :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sushisamba said:
:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

Ask and ye shall receive. :whistle:

Attachments

• Redneck_Hot_Tub.jpg
    Redneck_Hot_Tub.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 114

janey83

Twenty Something
I tried the sublime bronze last year -- it looked great the first day, and then the next day it started to look like clods of dirt on my legs. It was jeans for a week until it faded.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
crabcake said:
Now get you one of those portable bathtub spa things, and turn it into a redneck hot tub. :yay: :lmao:
Don't be making fun of my redneck pool. $49.99 and I replace it every two years. You would be sooo jealous if you could see me doing my floating every Sat and Sun from 12:30 - 3:00. I get those library books that are uncoded so don't have to be returned EVER and if they get wet, well, whatever. This year I am going to learn to shoot the ie cream man truck's music player from the roof of my house, so I don't have to be woken up by him when I finally drift off to sleep.