Lost a Rooster to Illness

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I think I need to name the hen that runs fast Turbo. Turbo hen LOL. Janet likes to chase Turbo though - so I think Janet wants to pull off more of Turbo's feathers. Maybe Turbo is a cross dresser and Janet is trying to expose her (him) LOL.

There was a huge change yesterday - no hen laid an egg in the usual variety of nests - they all went to the one nest in the other area and laid there - Hmm I wonder if ICit over-ruled Floppy and told Floppy SHE was the one that needed to cluck off?

Stay tuned tomorrow for As the Coop Turns when Turbo reveals why she can't REALLY lay any eggs .....

yeah..... dats right ... cluck off!! oohh wait

Im not gonna be here tomorrow... can I DVR it????

TurboK9

No. I'm still waiting for my royalties check.

Why is it when you women praise cocks my nickname always turns up?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I bet there will be one of those long pauses as they show Turbo staring into the distance - then we'll hear - to be continued next time on .... As the Coop Turns.

gotta love those DVR's - come in so handy and we don't have to watch the commercials either - we can FF or Super Duper FF .... zooom - oh crap - back up to see the program ....

Yeah I know we'll miss that commercial for the new depends that way. Hey speaking of .... did you know that people pads cost less than puppy pads? Yup in Wal-mart we buy the large pads meant for people beds but use them for Mom's Newfie rescue that has potty issues. See you learn something new every day ... :smoochy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I bet there will be one of those long pauses as they show Turbo staring into the distance - then we'll hear - to be continued next time on .... As the Coop Turns.

gotta love those DVR's - come in so handy and we don't have to watch the commercials either - we can FF or Super Duper FF .... zooom - oh crap - back up to see the program ....

Yeah I know we'll miss that commercial for the new depends that way. Hey speaking of .... did you know that people pads cost less than puppy pads? Yup in Wal-mart we buy the large pads meant for people beds but use them for Mom's Newfie rescue that has potty issues. See you learn something new every day ... :smoochy:

oh yeah!! used them for my older GSD when he was havin issues before i put him to sleep... would buy them by the case at SAMs club