Lost Dog - Lucy

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Unfortunately not, but I continue to look everyday. I am going to ask other neighbors if I can go through their woods because any of the woods surrounding us, she's not there. State and county said they have not picked up any dead dogs either. Neighbor said I should stop looking but they can just go on thinking I'm nuts. I just can't stop.

OMG I totally understand, and I hope that you do find her, even if it's not a good outcome, at least you will know. My heart breaks for you. I wish there was something we could do to help you.

TTTGAS

Well still no luck in finding Lucy but in the meantime while going to the shelter to look for her several times,, I picked up two little fosters. Oliver and Peanut, one is a yorkipoo and the other is a teacup size yorkie. Their pictures are up on Second Hope Rescue if anyone is interested. They are really sweet. In the meantime with the woods thinning out I might have a better chance finding Lucy.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well still no luck in finding Lucy but in the meantime while going to the shelter to look for her several times,, I picked up two little fosters. Oliver and Peanut, one is a yorkipoo and the other is a teacup size yorkie. Their pictures are up on Second Hope Rescue if anyone is interested. They are really sweet. In the meantime with the woods thinning out I might have a better chance finding Lucy.

Sorry, you haven't found Lucy. I looked up the 2 that you are fostering. Adorable! That is wonderful of you! I wish I could take them, but my senior cats would be traumatized by a new animal; one my cats is deaf, and just lost a front leg to cancer. Someday, I will definitely adopt another animal, and it will most likely be a small dog.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/30625969/ - Peanut
https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/30625829/ - Oliver

TTTGAS

Sorry, you haven't found Lucy. I looked up the 2 that you are fostering. Adorable! That is wonderful of you! I wish I could take them, but my senior cats would be traumatized by a new animal; one my cats is deaf, and just lost a front leg to cancer. Someday, I will definitely adopt another animal, and it will most likely be a small dog.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/30625969/ - Peanut
https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/30625829/ - Oliver

I'm sorry to hear about your cat being sick. Yes old cats not use to dogs would freak them out.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

I'm so sorry you didn't find Lucy. As I was reading your post I was expecting you to say you adopted a dog, fostering works too, saves lives. It's hard not to go in there and see critters you want to help. I am always feeling bad for the ones that look traumatized.

Roman

Maybe one of those little critters will creep in to her heart. Maybe even both of them! No dog will ever take Lucy's place, but they will make their own place. Fingers crossed.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Maybe one of those little critters will creep in to her heart. Maybe even both of them! No dog will ever take Lucy's place, but they will make their own place. Fingers crossed.

Little Hazel from Tri-County was barking her head off if you recall the video clip of her I posted previously. Hazel apparently knew that every person that passed by her was an opportunity to get their attention and barked and barked and gave it her all. That constant barking surely would have turned people away from her as they would think she barked like that all the time, BUT .... She barely ever barks ..... Hazel was certainly not given proper care at her former home where she was allowed to breed many times, then somehow she found herself unwanted, and at the shelter. At approximately 10 years old she didn't have much of a chance of making it out alive. Hazel s a joy to have around!

HazelAfterSurgery2smaller.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
What a sweet face! She's got the love-look in her eyes.

Hazel is very sensitive. I got upset with her for getting under my feet, I almost tripped and I raised my voice to her. She crouched down and got into her bed and stayed there a while. I went looking for her and I had to make up with her for her to feel better. I felt awful I had been harsh with my tone to her. She only wants love and FOOD that's it.

Roman

Hazel is very sensitive. I got upset with her for getting under my feet, I almost tripped and I raised my voice to her. She crouched down and got into her bed and stayed there a while. I went looking for her and I had to make up with her for her to feel better. I felt awful I had been harsh with my tone to her. She only wants love and FOOD that's it.
Wouldn't it be nice if men were like that??

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
You got that right!

I am feeling a bit upset due to a missing kitty. There were 3 kittens, the latch on the jumbo dog crate is whacky and apparently it wasn't latched when I thought it was, they got out and it was cold outside (jumbo crate on roofed and partially enclosed deck has heat)! I was lucky to have made friends with the most outgoing of the 3. So catching him wasn't hard. Took another few days to catch the 2nd one and I used a trap. Now I am hoping there is still a 3rd one to catch (that a fox or other critter didn't get it). What would make my week is if I was able to catch the 3rd kitten so they all can be together again. They all 3 look alike - imagine that! I seem to be a magnet for the gray kitties lately - they all have very shiny coats too - just beautiful babies, all of them.