• Love

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • Money

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters

buddy999

It's Great to be American
signora said:
I think a majority would like both. But when it comes down to it, I think even though people say they only want to marry for $, it's really love they are looking for. We live in a materialistic society so we would all like things we can't always afford, which does put a strain on a relationship when the finances are not there.

How many people marry for money and hope that LOVE developes??

How many people marry for LOVE and are thankful when there is also enough money??

Think about it this way!!

When you marry for LOVE and you both work hard, you have a good chance that you'll also have MONEY.

When you marry for MONEY and you both work hard, you may have more MONEY but MONEY doesn't guarantee LOVE.

When you have lots of MONEY, there are always people around looking for ways to take it from you. When you have lots of LOVE, noone can take it from you. :huggy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Dougstermd said:
I married for love the first time and when she left she took all my money. Still love is something that you must have to keep a relationship going... She always said she married for love the first time but would look for money the next. She only dated Lawyers, Doctors, Business men and finally married a guy who works for the city of baltimore who probally does not make any more then I did when she left me.

Still with out love and friendship its a lonely relationship.
know what Kain you were the last one I thought would ever turn

Geek

buddy999 said:

How many people marry for LOVE and are thankful when there is also enough money??

When you marry for LOVE and you both work hard, you have a good chance that you'll also have MONEY.

When you marry for MONEY and you both work hard, you may have more MONEY but MONEY doesn't guarantee LOVE.

When you have lots of MONEY, there are always people around looking for ways to take it from you. When you have lots of LOVE, noone can take it from you. :huggy:

Well said :yay:

signora

buddy999 said:

I don’t think you should marry someone where you are not “in love” w/them or hope that love develops w/them because there is a difference in the meaning of love. You can love anyone for who they are, what they have, etc. But to be physically and mentally in love w/someone is different.

I think if you marry someone you are not “in love” with, there is a strong possibility you will seek it elsewhere because you will always have that feeling your marriage/ relationship is lacking something. MONEY is nice to have, but all the $ in the world does not bring happiness or love. Look at the lives of celebrities.