Money 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You have already voted on this poll

I'm bored and decided to go a little rainman. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
This is going to sound mean, even though I don't intend for it to:

Most women are suckers.

I don't know if it's genetic or societal expectations or what, but women are more tolerant of a guy's flaws than guys are about women's flaws. A woman will date a man who is fat, stupid, obnoxious, picks his teeth, is unemployed, is ugly, cheats on her, treats her like crap, etc etc etc.

Men will refuse to date a woman simply because she's not "hot" enough.

When was the last time you saw a fat, ugly, stupid woman with a gorgeous trophy husband? Yet gorgeous women with some troll guy are so cliche they're not even worth commenting on.

The ONLY exception (and you all can scream to high heaven, but it's the truth) is nasty white women dating a drool-worthy black man. What's up with that? I swear, every time I see a black/white couple, he's a hottie and a half, and she's a surly pig.
And all us fat, stupid, obnoxious, teeth picking, unemployed, ugly, treats her like crap, type guys appreciate it.

(I took out cheating because I can't hold with that)

J

juggy4805

vraiblonde said:
This is going to sound mean, even though I don't intend for it to:

Most women are suckers.

I don't know if it's genetic or societal expectations or what, but women are more tolerant of a guy's flaws than guys are about women's flaws. A woman will date a man who is fat, stupid, obnoxious, picks his teeth, is unemployed, is ugly, cheats on her, treats her like crap, etc etc etc.

Men will refuse to date a woman simply because she's not "hot" enough.

When was the last time you saw a fat, ugly, stupid woman with a gorgeous trophy husband? Yet gorgeous women with some troll guy are so cliche they're not even worth commenting on.

The ONLY exception (and you all can scream to high heaven, but it's the truth) is nasty white women dating a drool-worthy black man. What's up with that? I swear, every time I see a black/white couple, he's a hottie and a half, and she's a surly pig.

:killingme

I could answer that question but some would get really Pi$$ed off at me.

Last edited by a moderator:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
And all us fat, stupid, obnoxious, teeth picking, unemployed, ugly, treats her like crap, type guys appreciate it.

(I took out cheating because I can't hold with that)
:killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

Pandora said:
I'll tell ya what I heard. :lol:

Black women don't :gossip: and white women do. Am I close? :killingme

:howdy: :huggy: :flowers:

If I'm reading your post correctly, I've never heard that before :whistle: :lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
juggy4805 said:
Thats a part of it but it's alot deeper than that.

While you're ignoring my posts for say hmmm. 3wks now and counting (thanks for the siggy shout out btw)... Tell us how deep it tis my brotha?

The story I hear is because black women are too argumentative and have too much attitude (see above). When asked to fix a meal we gotta give a bunch of lip as to why a brotha doesn't deserve us to be fixing him no gotdamn food. :jameo:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Pandora said:
I'll tell ya what I heard. :lol:

Black women don't :gossip: and white women do. Am I close? :killingme

I don't think it's that we don't but that we don't know how to as well or without attitude (there's that word again :lmao:). I personally don't appreciate being pre-judged. :frown:

I would love to have a man who isn't afraid to give us the hierachy of how women from each main race does it in a list from best to worse.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...no one else is willing to do it and it needs to be said;

Something this important should not be reduced down to two reasons, this OR that, not even simply for discussion purposes because it, the discussion, begs more questions.

I am assuming 'choosing a partner' means life long marriage/togetherness. I assume that because anything other than that requires no more choice or 'choosieness' if you will, than a term other than life might need; a date, a week, a month, a few years. Point being you can choose a partner for love or money or anything that catches your fancy if it's just temporary.

So, love? Money? Look around at people who have been together for a long time. What do you see? Love? Money? Compatibility? Laziness? Tolerance? Stuck? Adaptability? Fear? Stupid?

And then add this; Things do change. People do change. Questions you answer one way now may well not be how you feel or think in 10 years. So, adaptability and compatibility are pretty high up there.

J

juggy4805

LexiGirl75 said:
While you're ignoring my posts for say hmmm. 3wks now and counting (thanks for the siggy shout out btw)... Tell us how deep it tis my brotha?

The story I hear is because black women are too argumentative and have too much attitude (see above). When asked to fix a meal we gotta give a bunch of lip as to why a brotha doesn't deserve us to be fixing him no gotdamn food. :jameo:

I can say you hit the nail on the head.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
juggy4805 said:
I have been speaking all along Lexi.
WhatEVER!!! You only speak when you wanna speak because you think you too good all of a sudden because you maxed out. Well a brotha need not forget where he started out at because I was here for AND with you when nobody else was. So don't TELL me that you have been speaking when I know for a fact you haven't... but that's cool because I am too good to be wasting my time on some man who don't know how to treat me like the queen I am and you can take that to the bank for real. :smack:

Are you gonna go to a white woman now? :popcorn:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
LexiGirl75 said:
WhatEVER!!! You only speak when you wanna speak because you think you too good all of a sudden because you maxed out. Well a brotha need not forget where he started out at because I was here for AND with you when nobody else was. So don't TELL me that you have been speaking when I know for a fact you haven't... but that's cool because I am too good to be wasting my time on some man who don't know how to treat me like the queen I am and you can take that to the bank for real. :smack:

Where the hell did that tirade come from? :shrug:

Do tell.

LexiGirl75 said:

I had heard Juggy was married, I just didn't realize it was to Lexi...:doh:

J

juggy4805

LexiGirl75 said:

:yikes: WTF Is that sarcasm or are you serious?