Loveville Leather -Elams son fell from deer stand

J and M

We rode. The weather was perfect and it looked like they had a good turn-out.

I can't belive I've been in St. Mary's county for 31 years and have never been there. Will definitely ride there again. Can you ride there year round?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sorry it took a few days to get back but there are 14 Board members that I had to contact.... But good news........
SMTR's Judged Ride, which is this Sunday November 11th
will donate all the money to Rueben Stauffer Medical Fund.
You may also bring your individual pledge sheets with you too. We are hoping for at least $1,000 in donations so please come out and ride and help us in raising money for this most worthy cause.
Loveville Leather has been so good to us and Elam is always the first to make donations especially if its for the kids, so we are hoping to bless his family in return.

Robin

Sorry it took a few days to get back but there are 14 Board members that I had to contact.... But good news........
SMTR's Judged Ride, which is this Sunday November 11th
will donate all the money to Rueben Stauffer Medical Fund.
You may also bring your individual pledge sheets with you too. We are hoping for at least $1,000 in donations so please come out and ride and help us in raising money for this most worthy cause.
Loveville Leather has been so good to us and Elam is always the first to make donations especially if its for the kids, so we are hoping to bless his family in return.

MGH: Great News...I have had a few contact the store through e-mail or stopping by..since the last trail ride just popped up quicky they did not contribute. How do they makes checks payable to SMTR or Elam Stauffer?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
MGH: Great News...I have had a few contact the store through e-mail or stopping by..since the last trail ride just popped up quicky they did not contribute. How do they makes checks payable to SMTR or Elam Stauffer?

Hi Robin,

They could make it payable to SMTR and then in their For__________ section of their check they could write in Rueben's Fund.

Thanks!

This is our biggest ride of the year so we are really hoping for a good turn out!

Robin

Hi Robin,

They could make it payable to SMTR and then in their For__________ section of their check they could write in Rueben's Fund.

Thanks!

This is our biggest ride of the year so we are really hoping for a good turn out!

MGH...I went on the SMTR Website..I did not see the flyer for the judged trail ride..can you post a link or email or fax one to me so I can post... info@canter-lope.com

Robin

Just got a copy of the trail ride flyer....

Attachments

• NovRideFlyer2007.pdf
    53.1 KB · Views: 72