Lunch

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I've been throwing up for three days now, so today I had a HB egg and some yogurt. It's staying down but I'm starving so I won't even read what you all had. :mad:
Unclean!!! UNCLEAN!!!!
1675120939840.gif

• Haha
Reactions: rio

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ham and Swiss on Wheat with Horseradish Mustard, Habanero Tostitos, Apricot Slices and a bottle of water.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Nothing, had a late bfast of eggs and bacon.

But I did see a really good recipe on Cooks Country this morning for Chinese pork meatballs, so maybe I'll make that for dinner. If I can find their recipe online.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Red Baron Pepperoni pizza
I need to add that to my grocery run this weekend. Miss those.

A while back the ex and I used to pick those up and throw extra pepperoni and black olives on it before putting it into the oven.

Grumpy

I need to add that to my grocery run this weekend. Miss those.

A while back the ex and I used to pick those up and throw extra pepperoni and black olives on it before putting it into the oven.
Of all the grocery bought frozen pizzas, I've found these heads and shoulders above the others. 11 minutes in the air fryer and its good to go

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm always on the hunt for a good frozen pizza. Saw this one in Aldi and tried it. It is without a doubt the BEST frozen pizza I've had. Not at all skimpy on the quality ingredients, lots of cheese, and actually has flavor. The only thing I didn't care for was the crust, tasted ok, but got too hard and crunchy. Next time I make one, I'll wrap the crust in foil.

Being Aldi, it's a 'grab it when you see it', so I just got a couple to put away.

Gino's East of Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

IMG_20210303_103259868_resize_47.jpg