Lunch

ontheriver

Crab cake Benedict at Nautilus Diner. Pretty darn good.
Took home a fruit custard tart for later. :blushing:

Such a good day.

Last edited:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Hot Dogs, because grandson has decided he loves them.

OMG, there are no How To Cook instructions on the package! I know how to grill them, how to split and pan fry them, how to boil them. Will a minute in the microwave be enough? 30 secs? 2.5 minutes?

:cds:

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hot Dogs, because grandson has decided he loves them.

OMG, there are no How To Cook instructions on the package! I know how to grill them, how to split and pan fry them, how to boil them. Will a minute in the microwave be enough? 30 secs? 2.5 minutes?

:cds:
In Portland they just spear them on a stick and hold them over a burning CVS.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
So, the ends are rock hard at 1 minute. Will adjust time tomorrow.

AND WRITE IT DOWN SO I DON'T FORGET!!!

&!*!*÷&$,: old age......

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So, the ends are rock hard at 1 minute. Will adjust time tomorrow.
This is a common problem with nuking. Trick is to warm them thru gently, more slowly. You do this by using the Power Level function. Instead of 1 minute on high, do 2-3 minutes on a power level of 40%. They heat fully thru without killing the meat. Might have to play with the times/power setting based on your microwave.

rio

This is a common problem with nuking. Trick is to warm them thru gently, more slowly. You do this by using the Power Level function. Instead of 1 minute on high, do 2-3 minutes on a power level of 40%. They heat fully thru without killing the meat. Might have to play with the times/power setting based on your microwave.
It's a hotdog...let's not over-think this😂