Lusby clearing land south bound route 4

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Does anyone know what they are planning to build in Lusby off of route 4. Lots of trees being cut and cleared. Just curious since I drive by there and have not heard of any major development or missed hearing of a planned development.

GregV814

Well, here's the real scoop (according to the homeless guy by the shopping center).... ( I gave him a "dead" $50.00 gift card). Moonhead Moore was "asked" to fund an encampment for migrants and peoples yearning to be free somewhere "near the Hillbillies" in Murlin. Reviewing the recent election results, noting he didnt have a following in Calvert County, raided $10 million of the Calvert County BoE to start construction of Hernando Arms.

This multicultural community will have access to free medical care, a $1500.00 subsidy monthly and 3 Aldi grocery stores.

The goal will offer these fine folks jobs in the agricultural field, (Hispanics) and building a new railroad for the Oriental freedom seekers. It has not been determined where the railroad tracks will end, but who cares, they will have jobs. Immediate citizenships and voter registrations are included in the project.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, here's the real scoop (according to the homeless guy by the shopping center).... ( I gave him a "dead" $50.00 gift card). Moonhead Moore was "asked" to fund an encampment for migrants and peoples yearning to be free somewhere "near the Hillbillies" in Murlin. Reviewing the recent election results, noting he didnt have a following in Calvert County, raided $10 million of the Calvert County BoE to start construction of Hernando Arms.

This multicultural community will have access to free medical care, a $1500.00 subsidy monthly and 3 Aldi grocery stores.

The goal will offer these fine folks jobs in the agricultural field, (Hispanics) and building a new railroad for the Oriental freedom seekers. It has not been determined where the railroad tracks will end, but who cares, they will have jobs. Immediate citizenships and voter registrations are included in the project.
When we need the fax, only the fax, and all the fax...we gots Greg to count on. :buddies:

GregV814

maybe even those homes at the end of Plum Pointe Road.... (I know its Point, but adding the "e" gives it a bit more panache)

Last edited: