M&M's Getting Inclusive

Crabcake42

I don't make the rules. AOC IS the leading progressive voice in this country. You don't have to like it, but it is a fact.
AOC isn’t talking about Afghanistan, grassroot progressives are, over 20k likes, a conservative blogger would kill for those numbers

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AOC isn’t talking about Afghanistan, grassroot progressives are, over 20k likes, a conservative blogger would kill for those numbers

If you're trying to convince me that some rando twitter account is more influential than AOC, you are batshit crazy.

zei_squirrel isn't a member of Congress involved in making our laws and policies. I don't see zei_squirrel all over the TV and internet getting her ass kissed by the Marxist press.

This is easily the most absurd thing I've seen all day. Congratulations. :party:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The US is not responsible for Afgan's starving ...... that is the responsibility of the Taliban Government

Crabcake42

If you're trying to convince me that some rando twitter account is more influential than AOC, you are batshit crazy.

zei_squirrel isn't a member of Congress involved in making our laws and policies. I don't see zei_squirrel all over the TV and internet getting her ass kissed by the Marxist press.

This is easily the most absurd thing I've seen all day. Congratulations. :party:
Literally no one under 40 watches tv news, it may seem absurd to you, but I’m curious what the rising generation is focused on and it’s not what kind of boots m&ms are wearing.

AOC has traction with that generation entirely due to her social media presence which she does amazing well, they don’t watch her on TV (which she doesn’t do as well).

Trumps Twitter account was one of the ways he won in 2016 and I’m just pointing out that looking there, (which I fully believe has more influence than all of what TV media is trying to pollute people with) they know this M&M story is fake BS trying to make the progressive movement look insane. Ignore what I’m saying all you want, but there is a growing movement that is becoming savvier by the day, no matter what Tucker and the rest tell you.

Crabcake42

That is simply not true. When you start your post with nonsense I don't even read the rest of it.
16% of the younger generation get their news from television, compared to 68% of those over 65, seems pretty clear cut to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

About half or more of adults 50 and older are still turning to TV for news often – 54% of those 50 to 64 and about two-thirds (68%) of those 65 and older. But among those ages 30 to 49, just a quarter say they get news on TV often, and just 16% say the same among those 18 to 29. For those age groups, digital devices are the dominant choice for news, with 67% of those 30 to 49 and 71% of those 18 to 29 getting news from a digital device often.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
16% of the younger generation get their news from television, compared to 68% of those over 65, seems pretty clear cut to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess the fact that I'm only 63 probably explains why I get 99% of my news from sources other than TV "news" sources. Will that dramatically change when I turn 65? Is there a pill they give me?

Crabcake42

I guess the fact that I'm only 63 probably explains why I get 99% of my news from sources other than TV "news" sources. Will that dramatically change when I turn 65? Is there a pill they give me?
I don’t know anyone that watches tv news either, I just felt the need to post this since there is a lot of chatter on this place about whatever Tucker mentioned on his nightly newscast, but I know the age of this forum skews much more toward that 65+ range.

Grumpy

I don’t know anyone that watches tv news either, I just felt the need to post this since there is a lot of chatter on this place about whatever Tucker mentioned on his nightly newscast, but I know the age of this forum skews much more toward that 65+ range.
So this means you're among friends, boomer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
whatever Tucker mentioned on his nightly newscast,

I was completely unaware that Tucker was one of the newscasters on Fox..or any other channel. I thought he only did opinion stuff.... like Don Lemon and everyone else on CNN does, for example.