Makes you wonder.... (paging mAlice!)

Sapidus

I've visited alcatraz where all sorts of horrible things have happened I"ve visited Robben island.

That doesnt make me a criminal.

Again you have absolutely no evidence of Clinton doing anything untoward yet you automatically assume the worst.

Trump said" the girls Epstein is interested in are so young i mistook them for neighborhood children" and in the same breath you deny that he had any idea his friend was a pedophile

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do you mean riding on a plane and visiting an island?

Dozens of times ...27 times on the airplane alone. Do run along, moron..your stupidity is beyond tedious and you have zero skill at debating any subject. You are a complete loser...plain and simply...and permanently.

This_person

It’s funny that you claim you are just being a counter to sappy when you are refusing to admit that if X is evidence against one than it must also be evidence against the other.

I'm not refusing to admit it. I'm saying it's got to be one way or the other.

If you look at the evidence of Guy A saying Guy B likes young women, and think that means Guy A acknowledges Guy B is a pedophile, you're an idiot (not you personally, speaking in generalities here).

If you think being on the island as a guest without protection where kids are sex slaves and being raped is reason to assume the guest is a pedophile, you're an idiot - BUT, that's a lot more reason to investigate, because it doesn't prove the connection, but it's far more suspect.

I would not claim Clinton or Trump are pedophiles based on the evidence shown. But, I would investigate Clinton, and probably wouldn't investigate Trump. At the very least, I would look at Trump's record of going to the police over Epstein when Trump had reason to believe Epstein was a pedophile and sexual predator, and really think his involvement in a sex ring is highly unlikely.

Then, I'd look at Clinton actually being on the suspect island, donations to the foundation, giving up SS protection, etc., and say, "this is a person of interest."

Having their names in little black books is damning to both.

There are other things damning to both, and other things assisting both.

Sappy can't see that. Sappy loves the Clintons. So, Sappy can't acknowledge that there is evidence for and against both. Sappy can only say Trump is clearly a pedophile, and Clinton is just a guy who knew a guy.

That's stupid, and that's hypocritical. But, that's Sappy.

As for others, I can only take on so much bullshit at a time. When I went after Hijinx for "jungle fever", I didn't touch Sappy's stupid comments. I'm only one man, and can only do so much.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Perhaps another angle in the larger story...?

Don't let the article title fool you; this story will be fly paper to folks of all (political) persuasions. As far as the article's title, my point is to wonder if Clinton's statement of completely cutting ties with Epstein can hold up.

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

I've visited alcatraz where all sorts of horrible things have happened I"ve visited Robben island.

That doesnt make me a criminal.

Again you have absolutely no evidence of Clinton doing anything untoward yet you automatically assume the worst.

Trump said" the girls Epstein is interested in are so young i mistook them for neighborhood children" and in the same breath deny that he had any idea his friend was a pedophile
I don't assume the worst, that's not what Trump said, and I deny nothing.

There's damning evidence for both. There's helpful evidence to both.

Taken in totality, I find it highly unlikely Trump is in any way involved in a pedophile sex trafficking ring. Taken in totality, I would investigate Clinton. That is not to say that if they wanted to investigate Trump that I would object - indeed, I would have no problem with it. But, if I were to figure out how to spend the investigator's time wisely, I wouldn't choose the guy who turned Epstein into the police previously; I'd choose (among the many) the guys who went to the island to investigate.

Doesn't that just make common sense?

This_person

Perhaps another angle in the larger story...?

Don't let the article title fool you; this story will be fly paper to folks of all (political) persuasions. As far as the article's title, my point is to wonder if Clinton's statement of completely cutting ties with Epstein can hold up.

--- End of line (MCP)
This story is going to be so full of angles as to be unrecognizable in a very short period of time.

Then people won't be able to tell fact from fiction, and go back to caring whether Kanye and Kim are happy as a couple, because they can understand that topic.

Sapidus

I don't assume the worst, that's not what Trump said, and I deny nothing.

There's damning evidence for both. There's helpful evidence to both.

Taken in totality, I find it highly unlikely Trump is in any way involved in a pedophile sex trafficking ring. Taken in totality, I would investigate Clinton. That is not to say that if they wanted to investigate Trump that I would object - indeed, I would have no problem with it. But, if I were to figure out how to spend the investigator's time wisely, I wouldn't choose the guy who turned Epstein into the police previously; I'd choose (among the many) the guys who went to the island to investigate.

Doesn't that just make common sense?

There is no damning evidence for Trump other then flying on a plane and visiting an island.

Trump said in his own words " the girls were so young i thought they were children"

You are ascribing them equal weight where any person with half a brain would describe Trumps statement as damning and indicative of his knowledge of his terrific guy friends pedophilia.

Again, for someone not defending Trump you are doing a lot of defending of Trump and his admission that his friend is a pedophile.

We also have sworn statements that Trump and Epstein repeatedly raped a 13 year old but hey let's investigate Bill because you think it makes more sense.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Jesus, sappy has really flipped out. I think it's time to break out a straight jacket and some shock therapy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why do you continue to go to bat for a terrible human being?.

That is YOUR Emotional Response to someone you are politically opposed ti

You yourself along with many others on here have stated you knew the type of man Trump was and you voted for him anyway.

Yeah So What ......

It's apparent he was aware that his friend was a pedophile and he didnt care or do anything about it until it threatened him.

Prove it

This_person

There is no damning evidence for Trump other then flying on a plane and visiting an island.

Trump said in his own words " the girls were so young i thought they were children"

You are ascribing them equal weight where any person with half a brain would describe Trumps statement as damning and indicative of his knowledge of his terrific guy friends pedophilia.

Again, for someone not defending Trump you are doing a lot of defending of Trump and his admission that his friend is a pedophile.

We also have sworn statements that Trump and Epstein repeatedly raped a 13 year old but hey let's investigate Bill because you think it makes more sense.
I take my comment about Job back.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He is ethically and morally inconsistent and has been brainwashed by the Russians and FOX News

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and ASSUMPTION

into thinking the Clintons are lizard people who rape children and murder interns while Trump is a god fearing christian who is an honest business man and very stable genius.

WTF are you talking about

It's sad how far these people have sunk throwing their lot in with a con man

Ad Hominem

You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yooper, I was appealing to the Lord for some divine intervention. The fella definitely needs some help!

officeguy

Interesting. The connection between Clinton and the pedophile was Douglas Band, a man who featured prominently in the leaked Podesta emails. This is getting better by the day.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have never discussed in public twice my pedophile friends interest in underage girls be it a joke or not.
... And now you have.

Sad that you have those kinds of friends... Bear in mind, you are judged by the company you keep.