• I'll just accept nature running it's course

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Other; do tell

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...seeings how the only things being marketed in the world today are products that enlarge your manhood or make it work better and stock tips, a poll;

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My plumbing works fine TYVM. :yay:

But if I 'allegedly' call my self Long ____ Silver can I be a Supreme court justice too? :lmao:

Larry Gude said:
...to pull your finger, don't you?

This is serious science going on here if you please.
Lookie here, Mr. Gude. If any a thread was missing an enlarged, enhanced "poll" it would be this one.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Why is it? Men always complain that women dont want to bumpity bump uglies enough but all the products on the market are for men. Why give a horny man something to make him more horny. Wheres ours? Only a stupid horney man would come up with this.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
baileydog said:
Why is it? Men always complain that women dont want to bumpity bump uglies enough but all the products on the market are for men. Why give a horny man something to make him more horny. Wheres ours? Only a stupid horney man would come up with this.

If you would do a lil research, they actually make plenty of stuff for women also :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Larry Gude said:
...seeings how the only things being marketed in the world today are products that enlarge your manhood or make it work better and stock tips, a poll;

So which one is Vrai making you get? Is she disappointed in the hardware, or just your ability to use it? Or is it both?

B

Bronwyn

My hubbys plumbling is just fine for now, and since he is a whoping 33 years old, we hopefully have a few years before things start to go down hill ( :lmao: ). Anyway... once we're older, if there is trouble, I would not be against using little pills to get things rolling.

oldman

Lobster Land
Bronwyn said:
My hubbys plumbling is just fine for now, and since he is a whoping 33 years old, we hopefully have a few years before things start to go down hill ( :lmao: ). Anyway... once we're older, if there is trouble, I would not be against using little pills to get things rolling.

Dear lady, even at my age I can still manage as well as I did 30 years ago. Not as well as 40 years ago, but I have had no complaints that I'm aware of. Can't go 7 times a day no more but twice is still available. And I've never had to rely on any pill. Men are just horny until the day they die.

W

Wenchy

I learned something new tonight.

If you don't like the man taking the woody pills, just buy some KY, and all will be fine. :lmao:

If that isn't satisfactory, just replace the enhancement creams and blue pills with saltpeter.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Wenchy said:
I learned something new tonight.

If you don't like the man taking the woody pills, just buy some KY, and all will be fine. :lmao:

If that isn't satisfactory, just replace the enhancement creams and blue pills with saltpeter.

My turn to be dumb. What exactly is saltpeter. Cant believe I dont know this. Ive heard the word mt whole life and dont know. sounds kinda gross.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
baileydog said:
My turn to be dumb. What exactly is saltpeter. Cant believe I dont know this. Ive heard the word mt whole life and dont know. sounds kinda gross.
Pottassium Nitrate...

An ingedient used to make gunpowder, and also said to make men unable to achieve an erection.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Never mind...found this. Love the STUMP REMOVER part.

Saltpeter (Potassium Nitrate)

(potassium nitrate, salt peter) [KNO3] White powder

With 0.05% TAG anti-cake. Oxidizer.

Used as a fertilizer. It is also a main component in stump remover; it accelerates the natural decomposition of the stump. It has also been used in the manufacture of ice cream and can be found in some toothpastes for sensitive teeth. It is sometimes used in medicine as a diuretic.

USA Shipments Only, Cannot Be Exported