Man 'poll'...

Do you talk in the pizzer?

• Sure or at least say hey...

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No. It creeps me out and makes me think people are after my junk.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • No. I can't do two things at once.

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Yes. I'm after peoples junk.

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
When men are in stalls and out of paper, do you reach your hand under the stall and ask the next stall for paper?

J

julz20684

baileydog said:
When men are in stalls and out of paper, do you reach your hand under the stall and ask the next stall for paper?

Have you ever washed man's underwear...even when there is a stock pile of TP they don't use it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is why...

julz20684 said:
Have you ever washed man's underwear...even when there is a stock pile of TP they don't use it.

...the modern, sensitive male has switched to dark colored boxers.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I don't have a problem saying hey to the next guy over. Don't think its a biggy but have to get the stream going before I can chat! :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And a little sticker...

aps45819 said:
The Smokey Bones resturant in Fredericksburg has the current days sports page from the Washington Post above the urinals.

...that reads; "In case of Emergency, break glass."

:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
How about:

I'm not worried about anybody being after my junk, but I typically don't go into the pisser to make friends... although I would say hi back if someone said hi to me.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:killingme I'm trying to imagine standing at the urinal and discussing the shoes somebody else is wearing or maybe "OMG, why is billy wearing a fringed jacket and plain chaps, this club just has no standards any more" :drama:
:killingme :jameo: :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"Have you...

aps45819 said:
:killingme I'm trying to imagine standing at the urinal and discussing the shoes somebody else is wearing or maybe "OMG, why is billy wearing a fringed jacket and plain chaps, this club just has no standards any more" :drama:

....tried that new Sephora for men? It makes your 'wooter' feel all fresh and wrinkle free!"

Toxick

Splat
Larry Gude said:
....tried that new Sephora for men? It makes your 'wooter' feel all fresh and wrinkle free!"

All I know is that "wooter" is about to become a significant part of my vocabulary.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Larry Gude said:
Don't know about fresh, but the waitress at Hooters got rid of the wrinkles. :killingme

Agee

aps45819 said:

Airgasm said:
Two of the "86 Booze Rules"

Never talk to someone in the restroom unless you're doing the same thing—urinating, waiting in line or washing your hands.

Girls hang out, apply make-up, and have long talks in the bathroom. Men do not.