Man Records Final Fight with Wife & Uploads It

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Video: Wife, 30, has a temper tantrum when her soon-to-be ex refuses to take her to a lake | Mail Online

http://gawker.com/man-records-final-fight-with-soon-to-be-ex-wife-upload-868449134

A man has posted a mortifying video of his wife having a temper tantrum so that he could show the world what he had to go through.

The woman is seen kicking and screaming in the front seat of their car when the husband says that he can't take her to the lake on a hot Saturday because he needed to take care of chores.

The couple is only identified using their first names- Whitney and James- and their accents hint that they are from the somewhere in the southern United States.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Makes me wonder if his chores were gathering some cinderblocks and rope before going to the lake.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... I just want to get my tires rotated .....

:eyebrow:

dude can't get the tires rotated during the week

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The article says he had worked 60 hours that week. Depending on his job, maybe not.

not that I would take the biatchy C U Next Tuesday to the lake either ...

I would go alone to get away from her .... rotate the dam tires some other time

I heard something about an interlock - sounds like someone had a DUI / DWI

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Does anyone but me think he's a bit of a douche? She's sitting there losing her ####, obviously out of control, and he's recording it, laughing at her, and egging it on.

I'm thinking there's most likely more to this story. Not that I give a damn about what it might be.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Does anyone but me think he's a bit of a douche? She's sitting there losing her ####, obviously out of control, and he's recording it, laughing at her, and egging it on.

I'm thinking there's most likely more to this story. Not that I give a damn about what it might be.

No. He's a TOTAL douche and a low down, dirty SOB for doing it not to mention a puss.

I should know.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

He did that to instigate her, knowing how she would react. He taped it for evidence to warrant the divorce or to justify his girlfriend.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Nope. More power to him. Seems to me that this is not Miss Thang's first episode and the whole "now you know why people make comments about you at work" line really speaks VOLUMES about how much laundry she's airing.