Man Sues After Using Glue-Covered Toilet

I was just reading this and about to post it... NBC4 has a poll running wanting to know if this happened to you, would you sue Home Depot... YES or NO... so far it's 15,735 say YES... and 7,413 say NO.

Steve

Enjoying life!
kwillia said:
so far it's 15,735 say YES... and 7,413 say NO.
So 66% of people out there are too stupid to look at the seat before sitting down and expect the store owners to do it for them? Suppose the guy put the glue on there himself! This should be tossed out of court immediately.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Home Depot actually has a cap that they will pay out when they get sued. If you sue for under $250,000 or something like that, they'll just pay you because it's cheaper and easier. Only in cases where the suit is more than that do they try and fight it.

I'm actually thinking about suing Home Depot because their sales rep ignored me when I went in looking for flooring. It really hurt my feelings and gave me rejection anxiety, for which I will need treatment. I'm thinking it's worth about $249,999 in easy money.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
I'm actually thinking about suing Home Depot because their sales rep ignored me when I went in looking for flooring. It really hurt my feelings and gave me rejection anxiety, for which I will need treatment. I'm thinking it's worth about $249,999 in easy money.

Don't forget to include Larry on that lawsuit. I'm sure he suffered loss of consortium with you being in such a state. :yay:

vraiblonde said:
Home Depot actually has a cap that they will pay out when they get sued. If you sue for under $250,000 or something like that, they'll just pay you because it's cheaper and easier. Only in cases where the suit is more than that do they try and fight it.

Poor Vrai... I think you have a case... I'm positive it was descrimination against you because you are a woman and you are short...:drama:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
You don't? :confused:
Hell no I even saw an episode of Penn and Tellers Bull$hit on Showtime where they studied this exact thing. The took swabs of butt cheeks and or butt cracks and determined that asses are way more sanitary than other body parts.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Hell no I even saw an episode of Penn and Tellers Bull$hit on Showtime where they studied this exact thing. The took swabs of butt cheeks and or butt cracks and determined that asses are way more sanitary than other body parts.

Which parts? I want to make sure I do NOT come in contact with them. :barf:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
He stands while making a poo? :confused:
Oh no, I would assume if you try that the ensuing "splash" would be much larger and would get ya. For 40 years I mash my hairy ass right directly on the toilet seat. I am not afraid.

:killingme

ylexot

Super Genius
Pete said:
You beat me to it! Your face is probably less sanitary than your ass.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Oh no, I would assume if you try that the ensuing "splash" would be much larger and would get ya. For 40 years I mash my hairy ass right directly on the toilet seat. I am not afraid.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:

Well, that certainly killed my Dashing Pete fantasy I've had going all day. :dead: