Man Sues After Using Glue-Covered Toilet

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RoseRed said:
He stands while making a poo?
Pooing in a public restroom is just wrong. So this Home Depot guy should get the chair for either A) Pooing in a public toilet or B) Sitting down to pee.

rack'm

Jaded
Pete said:
Hell no I even saw an episode of Penn and Tellers Bull$hit on Showtime where they studied this exact thing. The took swabs of butt cheeks and or butt cracks and determined that asses are way more sanitary than other body parts.

Mythbusters just did a show on the 5 second rule. After all of their test, the toilet seat was the cleanest surface in the place. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
FromTexas said:
He has probably sat on one of your toilets, too. :yay:
Hmmmmmmmm:confused: No I haven't, however catt, rose and Vrai have all sat on the throne at my house, thus are contaminated. none did the "hover" thing either, I have it on tape.

ooops :banghead:

:killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
Hmmmmmmmm:confused: No I haven't, however catt, rose and Vrai have all sat on the throne at my house, thus are contaminated. none did the "hover" thing either, I have it on tape.

ooops :banghead:

:killingme

Crap, this could be like the 7 degrees of FDDog, but with toilet seats.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Pooing in a public restroom is just wrong. So this Home Depot guy should get the chair for either A) Pooing in a public toilet or B) Sitting down to pee.
Hey sometimes it happens. You are browsing the plywood aisle and WHAMO! a sudden intestinal episode.

As a personal policy I try to be sure it does not happen but sometimes what ya gonna do? :shrug:

rack'm

Jaded
Pete said:
Hey sometimes it happens. You are browsing the plywood aisle and WHAMO! a sudden intestinal episode.

As a personal policy I try to be sure it does not happen but sometimes what ya gonna do? :shrug:

At a bare minimum, clean the seat before you do your business. :ohwell:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pete said:
Hell no I even saw an episode of Penn and Tellers Bull$hit on Showtime where they studied this exact thing. The took swabs of butt cheeks and or butt cracks and determined that asses are way more sanitary than other body parts.
I am not sure I believe every thing those two say. Now Mythbusters thats a real show.

Crapper preflight check list
toilet paper X
toilet flusherX
Toilet seat X

Captain you are now cleared for taxi and and departure

Pete

Repete
rack'm said:
At a bare minimum, clean the seat before you do your business. :ohwell:
Oh yea, you must view the seat from 2 angles, preferrably 3 to be sure no rotten bastard sprinkled when he tinkled and left it. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
be sure no rotten bastard sprinkled when he tinkled and left it.
This is where the hover method comes into play because I am NOT wiping stranger pee off some toilet. AND I do not want to get it on my behind.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
vraiblonde said:
This is where the hover method comes into play because I am NOT wiping stranger pee off some toilet. AND I do not want to get it on my behind.
it is really hard to hover during a brown trout fishing tournament.