Mark's Telethon Electronics

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Oz said:
Why are you confused? I'm simply pointing out that it is bad business to refuse to repair an item for an organization that will make him money. Due to an unrelated event that the organization was not involved in.

If you owned a business let's say a shoe store and one of your employees had made an order for food delivery and refused the order. Would you not be upset if your business computer needed repaired and you were refused the repair service because your employee declined the food order of an entirely different business? :coffee:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Tigerlily said:
Why are you confused?

This business is a known entity. I don't know why the grand poo-bah called back after the bartender and Treasurer discussed the issue and determined that it was ridiculous. :confused:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oz said:
This business is a known entity. I don't know why the grand poo-bah called back after the bartender and Treasurer discussed the issue and determined that it was ridiculous. :confused:
Uhhhh.....because there is still a large screen television that needs repaired?

just.me

Suz' said:
He most certainly is. We brought a camcorder to him to fix. Probably 8-9 years ago. He charged us over $400 and when I got it home it still wouldn't work. He claimed it worked fine for him and I'd have to pay for another estimate and repair.

Never took it back-cut my losses and bought a new one. Have never recommended anyone to him either.

He did the same thing to me with a stereo a long time ago. I should have complained to someone. He is a nasty person.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mark's practices are well known - why anyone still does business with him is beyond me. Is he the only electronics repair guy in SoMD?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
Mark's practices are well known - why anyone still does business with him is beyond me. Is he the only electronics repair guy in SoMD?

His practices aren't that well known. I think he probably keeps his doors open because he preys on folks new to the area, and there is always someone new to the area.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
vraiblonde said:

I think he might be - because I got a dose of red for my post... :ohwell:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
BTW whoever sent me the redsquares for posting in here -- please adhere to some advice -- if you are going to go through all the trouble to redflame and scorch my power points... can you at least proof or spellcheck your daymn comment - the effn't crap's barely legible?
"In your case, I'm sur Maek saw you coming!! :lol" "e""

:nerd:

I got the exact same Karma for another post.. That had nothing to do with the Electronics store.

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
Negative Nancy said:
Is Mark's wife a big fat person named Donna? Is she an employee at Mark's?

Will someone please explain my karma. I don't get it? Do I know a Maek? Am I sur?

My Karma said:
In your case, I'm sur Maek saw you coming!! :lol" "e"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Negative Nancy said:
Will someone please explain my karma. I don't get it? Do I know a Maek? Am I sur?

My Karma said:
In your case, I'm sur Maek saw you coming!! :lol" "e"

I got it, too. :shrug: Some moron dumping karma. I hooked ya' up.

just.me

Oz said:
If we all received the same karma - at least I'm in good company! :cheers:
Hey! I just checked my karma and I got the stupid, misspelled crap too...Must be Mark (I would not doubt that he has a hard time with his own name....LOL!) or his big fat wife...........or someone else related..... :boxing: :razz:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Oz said:
If we all received the same karma - at least I'm in good company! :cheers:
:killingme It got me too. Same exact thing.:ohwell: I was just asked to post about this situation. As far as I am aware he is the only local person that does TV repair. I used to use the guy on GMR by the shoe repair place. He has since closed up shop.