Married Couples, Question....

Do you....

• Why would I? I'm married and it implies he or I was unfaithful.

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Yes we do, just because your married doens't meant you can't get infected.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No, but I'm going to start. Better safe than sorry.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • None of your business.

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Qurious said:
Do you get regular STD, HIV/Aids check ups with your spouse?
If he or I felt the need to do that, we would not still be married. WTH? Do you and your spouse?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cattitude said:
:yikes: She's one of THE cows?
:lmao: I watched a British movie yesterday and the girls were all calling each other cows. I'm going to start doing that. :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
We wouldn't be regularly tested for this type of thing. But if I had reason to believe that I could have possibly been infected with HIV, I would definitely be tested. Even though we're not married yet, I have no reason to distrust B and I would never be unfaithful to him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Since it's extremely rare to get AIDS from heterosexual sex, there's no reason for me to go get tested. Unless Larry turns into a switch-hitter or starts shooting up drugs. I'll let you all know if that happens.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
You wouldn't need to get tested if you didn't sleep with everyone that got you aroused :shrug:

Qurious

Im On 1.
Lady says her and her husband get tested every 6-9 months for STD's just to be on the safe side...

in no way is she implying he was unfaithful or that she was unfaithful...its just to be conscience of their "sexual health"....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
I'm a cow. Do you want me to go away? :shrug:

:bawl:
You're not horrid. :huggy:

You know I love me some BG's mac and cheese, and am forever indebted to you on behalf of my taste buds. :love: