Married Couples, Question....

Do you....

• Why would I? I'm married and it implies he or I was unfaithful.

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • Yes we do, just because your married doens't meant you can't get infected.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • No, but I'm going to start. Better safe than sorry.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • None of your business.

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Lady says her and her husband get tested every 6-9 months for STD's just to be on the safe side...

in no way is she implying he was unfaithful or that she was unfaithful...its just to be conscience of their "sexual health"....
Whatever floats their boat.

Toxick

Splat
Qurious said:
Do you get regular STD, HIV/Aids check ups with your spouse?

No.

I've always been of the philosophy that if I don't trust something with my life, I don't stick my penis in it... this includes women.

And I trust Mrs Toxick with my life without question.

The wedding ring was my signal to stop regular 3 month overhauls at the clinic.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Qurious said:
Lady says her and her husband get tested every 6-9 months for STD's just to be on the safe side...

in no way is she implying he was unfaithful or that she was unfaithful...its just to be conscience of their "sexual health"....

She must skooch around on strange toilet seats. :ohwell:

donbarzini

Qurious said:
how is asking do couples get tested for std/hiv a stupid question? :smack:

Because, despite what your kindergarten teacher told you last year, there IS such a thing as a stupid question.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Qurious said:

That just doesn't make sense and I can't see a man doing that if he's been faithful or doesn't suspect his wife of cheating. Someone's lying or they don't trust each other.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Qurious said:
how is asking do couples get tested for std/hiv a stupid question? :smack:
I didn't say this question was stupid. It's all the rest of them that I was talking about.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Sharon said:
That just doesn't make sense and I can't see a man doing that if he's been faithful or doesn't suspect his wife of cheating. Someone's lying or they don't trust each other.

Neither can I...Thanks for answering and sticking to the topic...