Married means Married you Moron!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
mv_princess said:
I suppose, but he is assuming that all woman stay at home. Which isn't true. Why can't a man help out around the house? Is it hard to put something away?

No, it's not hard to put something away! I do it every chance I get.

That IS what the kids are calling it now-a-days, right? :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mv_princess said:
I suppose, but he is assuming that all woman stay at home. Which isn't true. Why can't a man help out around the house? Is it hard to put something away?
And the original post Qurious made was assuming all men were one way. :shrug:

pingrr

From the original post I got the impresion that she stayed at home all day and didn't work. I could be wrong but that is the impresion that I got.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pingrr said:
From the original post I got the impresion that she stayed at home all day and didn't work. I could be wrong but that is the impresion that I got.
The original post was supposed to be a funny, you know, something you laugh at.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
pingrr said:
Well, what if she works all day, and then comes home to find you sitting on the couch doing nothing. Would it hurt to get up and help cook dinner or clean up?

pingrr

mv_princess said:
Well, what if she works all day, and then comes home to find you sitting on the couch doing nothing. Would it hurt to get up and help cook dinner or clean up?

I don't have kids and my wife doesn't work. It's her job to take care of the house, do laundry, cook exc. I would gladly switch places with her and trade the house work for going to work everyday. She gets to sleep in every day. I wish I could say that.

I would love to be an at home wife. I would have a perfectly tended home, a perfectly tended landscaped yard. I would have opportunity to try out lots and lots of wonderful recipes which means hubby would come home to a delicious dinner every night. There would be time for me to do my workouts and pretty myself up so that I could greet him at the door relaxed and refreshed. :sigh: :smile:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I would love to be an at home wife. I would have a perfectly tended home, a perfectly tended landscaped yard. I would have opportunity to try out lots and lots of wonderful recipes which means hubby would come home to a delicious dinner every night. There would be time for me to do my workouts and pretty myself up so that I could greet him at the door relaxed and refreshed. :sigh: :smile:
:bigwhoop:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
kwillia said:
I am going to be a stay at home mom as soon as my sixteen year old moves out and no kids are at home!! :cartwheel