Marrying within your own race

Do you believe people should marry within own race

• Yes, it's just better that way

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • Well, generally yes but there are a few races I could accept in my family

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • No, people should be able to marry anyone they love

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Heck, I don't care if they marry within another species or marry an alien from outer space

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

ocean733

I've never dated outside of my race, but I really don't think it matters. A good person comes in all shapes and colors.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Do you believe that people should generally marry within thier own race or ethnic group?

My son is married to a Japaneze woman. She is cool and we accept her as part of the family. I kinda wish I'd married a hispanic or asian person. I chose to stick with an irish red head. What a mistake. I don't think I could have ever married a black woman. I just don't find black women attractive. I"ve worked with some very nice black women and they are super but it's just a preference thing I guess. For the same reason I drive a Dodge and some would never own one. We all have our personal preferences.

Pete

Repete
Come to my Mom's with me and I'll hook you up with my friend Chris. She's light, but still significantly darker than you.

Hell I'm so white anyone is darker than me. :lol: If I stand in front of a lamp you can see my heart beating.

kayo

Although it doesn't matter to me one way or another I do see problems that we have experienced in our own family. My brother-in-law who is white, is married to a wonderful black lady. They have several children and they are the ones who have suffered greatly. They have been treated horribly by both races and are not accepted by either one. I really feel bad for them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Although it doesn't matter to me one way or another I do see problems that we have experienced in our own family. My brother-in-law who is white, is married to a wonderful black lady. They have several children and they are the ones who have suffered greatly. They have been treated horribly by both races and are not accepted by either one. I really feel bad for them.
My friend is a black man who had two boys with a white woman, and they haven't had a problem. Both are college graduates, no social issues worth mentioning, nice pair of guys, no racial stupidities whatsoever.

:shrug:

But my friend is a non color-oriented person, so it's never been taught to them as an issue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The more you talk about something as being a problem the more people believe it's a problem... when it really isn't.