Marrying within your own race

Do you believe people should marry within own race

• Yes, it's just better that way

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • Well, generally yes but there are a few races I could accept in my family

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • No, people should be able to marry anyone they love

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Heck, I don't care if they marry within another species or marry an alien from outer space

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
Why is it any different to the attraction between a couple of the same race?

It's not. Just the fact that they are interracial catches my eye, and I attribute that to growing up in a completely WASP environment. Years of programming that has taken a long time to deprogram.

sunmoonstars

It's not. Just the fact that they are interracial catches my eye, and I attribute that to growing up in a completely WASP environment. Years of programming that has taken a long time to deprogram.

Good to see that you are trying.
:yahoo:

The roots of this problem go back to the early days of our nation. We should never have let the Irish start marrying the Italians, or let the Dutch start marrying the English. Once that happened, the horse was out of the barn, and eventually we were going to see people whose ancestors hailed from different continents marrying each other.

You have to nip these kinds of things in the bud or you'll never be able to stop them. If you ask me, the real villains are the boat inventors. If they hadn't started building those dang contraptions, then people, by and large, would have stayed where they belonged and not gotten all mixed up with each other.

Xaquin44

The roots of this problem go back to the early days of our nation. We should never have let the Irish start marrying the Italians, or let the Dutch start marrying the English. Once that happened, the horse was out of the barn, and eventually we were going to see people whose ancestors hailed from different continents marrying each other.

You have to nip these kinds of things in the bud or you'll never be able to stop them. If you ask me, the real villains are the boat inventors. If they hadn't started building those dang contraptions, then people, by and large, would have stayed where they belonged and not gotten all mixed up with each other.

this.

bcp

In My Opinion
Interacial is not a concern to me.
Human is human.

that being said, although I have not concern over what others do, I do have a preference to my kids, and grandkids etc... all looking basically the same, so personally, I tend to go with own race type deals.

ocean733

I have never dated a black man, but I was loved the one black man that came into my work. I liked to look/admire/drool him, but I don't think I'd ever go there.