Marshalls VS Ross

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
So it looks like the Marshalls is almost finished over in the San Soucci plaza.. I have never been into one but I'm told it's very much like Ross. Anyone know if it's better/cheaper?

jenbengen

Watch it
CRoyal said:
So it looks like the Marshalls is almost finished over in the San Soucci plaza.. I have never been into one but I'm told it's very much like Ross. Anyone know if it's better/cheaper?

Can't be much worse than Ross. TJ Maxx is good- I wouldn't mind one of those. I haven't been to a Marshall's in YEARS.

LordStanley

I know nothing
CRoyal said:

The both suck, Id rather shop at target!

Seamaid

IMO, Marshall's is better, closer to the par of TJ Maxx.

CRoyal said:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
TJ Maxx and Marshalls are actually owned by the same parent company. I like them better than Ross. Can't wait for this one to open!

sockgirl77

cdsulhoff said:
There is also a Tuesday Morning opening up in the same shopping center.. Next to the gym...
I have received a few gifts from there. All were a bit odd. That's the crap that nobody else wants. It is the crap that TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall's could not sell.

W

Wenchy

sockgirl77 said:
I have received a few gifts from there. All were a bit odd. That's the crap that nobody else wants. It is the crap that TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall's could not sell.

Odd can be good: "Unique".

My mom gave me a Tiffany style lamp from there for Christmas years ago. I love and cherish it.

She also used to love Marshall's (her favorite store). Since she married my stepdad, he only lets her shop at Nordstrom. I want my mommy back! :bawl:

sockgirl77

Wenchy said:
Odd can be good: "Unique".

My mom gave me a Tiffany style lamp from there for Christmas years ago. I love and cherish it.

She also used to love Marshalls (her favorite store). Since she married my stepdad, he only lets her shop at Nordstrom. I want my mommy back! :bawl:
Some girl my mom works with gave her a frame when Thing 2 was born. It was pink. Apparently she did not read it before wrapping it up. It said Grandson's are Special on it. :lmao:

W

Wenchy

sockgirl77 said:
Some girl my mom works with gave her a frame when Thing 2 was born. It was pink. Apparently she did not read it before wrapping it up. It said Grandson's are Special on it. :lmao:

See? THAT would be a family heirloom! My mom would have bought something like that because it's hilarious. Now, she's all prim and proper. Ugh.

beamher

some marshall's are better than others; marshall's, tj maxx, ross, seem to be hit and miss. is that ross beside the old navy/best buy?? whatever it is :barf: :barf: :barf:

H

hborror

Ross never has anything for my daughter, and I always find things for her at Marshalls. :yay:

beamher

cdsulhoff said:
There is also a Tuesday Morning opening up in the same shopping center.. Next to the gym...

hubby said he saw a sign for dollar tree :shrug: anyone knows??

CRoyal said:

I think they both suck. :boo:

Peace

Speedy70 said:
I think they both suck. :boo:

keep in mind that the parent company of TJ Maxx and Marshalls are the ones that had credit card info stolen last year at Christmas time!!

beamher

Peace said:
keep in mind that the parent company of TJ Maxx and Marshalls are the ones that had credit card info stolen last year at Christmas time!!

that's correct--and my bank automatically reissued cards to anyone who made purchases there :howdy: