Marshalls VS Ross

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Werd. going to have to check it out.. Although I predict mass amounts of people since it is something new in somd

witchiepooh 364

i have been to the Tuesday morning and the dollartrees in virginia they are great! i hope they are the same...but down here it seems to be the same old junk...marshalls and ross however in virginia i did not like...the stores were always a mess you couldn't find anything! hopefully that will be different..it seems to be with the ross here..nice neat store i like this one....

Tonia

I like Tuesday Morning. It has a lot of products made from famous designers like Ungaro and such. I never go in there intending to buy anything but I usually come out with something. You can't really compare it to Marshalls or Ross b/c it is mostly household goods like linens, picture frames, and etc.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
The Marshalls in Waldorf is nice. Better than the Ross down here. I'm sure it won't take long for people to trash the store like they have done to Ross. Seems like any store that's considered discount turns into the slums after a while. Nobody seems to take pride in their place of employment and they seem only to want to be there just for a paycheck.

beamher

getbent said:
The Marshalls in Waldorf is nice. Better than the Ross down here. I'm sure it won't take long for people to trash the store like they have done to Ross. Seems like any store that's considered discount turns into the slums after a while. Nobody seems to take pride in their place of employment and they seem only to want to be there just for a paycheck.

i can't believe that ross is still open; can't compare it to any other location because i'm not familiar with any other location. i went in the ross a second time and realized why it was that i had only been in there once. however, i can't agree with you on they seem to turn into slums after awhile. although i don't frequent these kind of stores often, the marshals/tj maxx in tysons, dover, and a few other locations are very nice, clean and stocked.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
I went into the Ross down here once about 2 years ago. I have not been back. It was dirty, disorganized and had hardly NO stock on the racks or shelves. What was there was crap I wouldn't take for free. I've been to other Ross's (at least 5 or 6 others) and they were not anywhere as bad as the one down here. I know you have to go through the racks, etc... but this one is pitiful at best.

I hope the Marshall's is better.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tinkerbell said:
I went into the Ross down here once about 2 years ago. I have not been back. It was dirty, disorganized and had hardly NO stock on the racks or shelves. What was there was crap I wouldn't take for free. I've been to other Ross's (at least 5 or 6 others) and they were not anywhere as bad as the one down here. I know you have to go through the racks, etc... but this one is pitiful at best.

Is the Ross that old? :confused: Dang time flies.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Well, maybe it's the location of the Ross, Marshall's etc. Here, it looks like the slums. I go into Ross sometimes after I have looked elsewhere. I usually have the kids so no time to stop and search through every rack. I mostly look at shoes, handbags and the decorative items. They sometimes carry stuff by Warren Kimble and its cheaper there.

beamher

Tinkerbell said:

:yay: the store was so empty(stock wise) you could see straight to the back; you could probably count the pieces of inventory standing at the register

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I popped into Tuesday Morning yesterday afternoon. I thought they had some pretty cool stuff. I bought 3 dish towel/cloth sets, some wood plates, and a jar of roasted pepper and artichoke dip. I'm considering going back for the $16.00 angel to put on top of my tree this year.

beamher

elaine said:
I popped into Tuesday Morning yesterday afternoon. I thought they had some pretty cool stuff. I bought 3 dish towel/cloth sets, some wood plates, and a jar of roasted pepper and artichoke dip. I'm considering going back for the $16.00 angel to put on top of my tree this year.
didn't know they were open and i was over there monday

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
I forgot about wandering around after the gym yesterday. I'll have to hop back over today.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
She was a loaner...better hurry!!

I saw a second one on another shelf. When I get back, if they're both gone, it wasn't meant to be....unless you'd like to grab her for me when you go back this evening.