Marshalls VS Ross

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
I saw a second one on another shelf. When I get back, if they're both gone, it wasn't meant to be....unless you'd like to grab her for me when you go back this evening.
When do you plan on going back? I checked out Famous Footwear yesterday after the gym. It was so-so. :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Chasey_Lane said:
When do you plan on going back? I checked out Famous Footwear yesterday after the gym. It was so-so. :lol:

I checked out FF a few days ago. They had a bunch of ugly shoes.

I dunno' when I'll get back. Today isn't lookin' good.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
beamher said:
just curious--anyone went to the marshalls?? comments??
I went on Saturday. I walked in and walked out. There were too many people in there for my comfort level. The shoe place had fugly shoes - maybe they'll get more in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
elaine said:
I checked out FF a few days ago. They had a bunch of ugly shoes.

I dunno' when I'll get back. Today isn't lookin' good.
I stopped by TM on Sunday and didn't see your angel. Did you snag her?

Callie girl

beamher said:
just curious--anyone went to the marshalls?? comments??
I went on Sunday wasn't to bad. It is a lot cleaner and a little more organized than Ross. I got two cute little thin jackets for cheap and couple shirts for the kids. I think it will just be one of the stores that will be either hit and miss on finding stuff. FF was ok I liked some of their shoes but didn't get anything because they didn't have wide in kids shoes except vans and that was not what I was looking for.

terbear1225

I thought famous footwear was way too expensive, especially for kids shoes! I like marshalls, but it's definitely not the place to go if you're looking for something specific.

beamher

Callie girl said:
I went on Sunday wasn't to bad. It is a lot cleaner and a little more organized than Ross. I got two cute little thin jackets for cheap and couple shirts for the kids. I think it will just be one of the stores that will be either hit and miss on finding stuff. FF was ok I liked some of their shoes but didn't get anything because they didn't have wide in kids shoes except vans and that was not what I was looking for.

you think any left?? i'm going to stop in after work. anyone else seen lightweight jackets? it's that time of year.

elaine said:
I popped into Tuesday Morning yesterday afternoon. I thought they had some pretty cool stuff. I bought 3 dish towel/cloth sets, some wood plates, and a jar of roasted pepper and artichoke dip. I'm considering going back for the $16.00 angel to put on top of my tree this year.

Where is that at? I didn't know we had one down here.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
I just got back from the new Marshalls. Shoes were alright, clothes you probably have to pick through, but if you are a coat or bag lover like myself its the place to be! I got a new Michael Kors coat for only about $100!!! And they have the best selection of bags I have ever seen at a Marshalls. I go to the ones in Annapolis and Crofton a lot and they usually only have Nine West, Liz Claiborne, that Gwen Steffani crap, etc, but the San Souci Marshalls had bags from some great designers! I would highly recommend at least checking it out (just please dont buy the black Isabella Fiore bag! I want to go back and get it! haha)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Mrgaritavill said:
I just got back from the new Marshalls. Shoes were alright, clothes you probably have to pick through, but if you are a coat or bag lover like myself its the place to be! I got a new Michael Kors coat for only about $100!!! And they have the best selection of bags I have ever seen at a Marshalls. I go to the ones in Annapolis and Crofton a lot and they usually only have Nine West, Liz Claiborne, that Gwen Steffani crap, etc, but the San Souci Marshalls had bags from some great designers! I would highly recommend at least checking it out (just please dont buy the black Isabella Fiore bag! I want to go back and get it! haha)

:yeahthat: Great purses. I just bought a black Isabella Fiore bag a few minutes ago. :dance:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Attachments

• pirate.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 86