Mary Kay

True story (it's kind of long, so bear with me):

Yesterday I was at the St. Charles mall. I went down to the first level using the escalator down by Kohl's. I had parked in the lot at the Hecht's Home store, so I was heading that way. The whole time that I'm walking down the mall, I hear someone behind me, keeping pace. I thought it was kind of weird that they hadn't gone around me (I walk pretty fast anyway).

So I get to the entrance of the Hecht's Home store, and immediately stopped to view some garden stuff that they had at the entrance. The person behind also immediately stopped. I never looked up to see who it was, because it was creeping me out.

Finally, a young girl (the person who was following me) walks around to be in front of me and says "Hi, I don't mean to interrupt your shopping, but I couldn't help but notice that you have beautiful skin."

So, I'm thinking what a nice compliment....but then I think "Weirdo alert".
Then she goes on to ask me if I'd be interested in doing a glamour shots portfolio for her. A Mary Kay glamour shot portfolio, to be exact.

I went on to tell her that I don't like Mary Kay and I've done the before and after shots years ago. She tried to tell me that their products have changed over the years :blahblah:.

I finally told her that I wasn't interested. She just stood there for a few seconds looking at me strangely. I wasn't sure if she was going to cry or attack me.

Finally, she walked out of Hecht's.

She totally freaked me out. Why the heck did she follow me 1/4 through the mall before approaching me? Crazy broad!

I hate Mary Kay!!!!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Speedy70 said:
She totally freaked me out. Why the heck did she follow me 1/4 through the mall before approaching me? Crazy broad!

I hate Mary Kay!!!!

They "teach" those b!tches to do that crap.

browneyes13

Mary Kay 40% off

I seen an ad for mary kay 40% off under the classifieds General Merchandise. I bought from her very nice and great products and GREAT price. I recommend highly

mAlice

professional daydreamer
browneyes13 said:
I seen an ad for mary kay 40% off under the classifieds General Merchandise. I bought from her very nice and great products and GREAT price. I recommend highly

:lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
browneyes13 said:
You better watch it or Oz will poke you in your brown eye! :jet:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
When I think of Mary Kay I think of the little old ladies with the two bright circles of blush on there cheeks.:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
New products - like and don't like

I'm not real impressed with the RareMinerals and won't buy it again. For $60, I need to see some action and this just isn't doing anything.

I'm not real impressed with the Paula's Choice stuff, either. She has a 2% BHA lotion that I'd buy, but the rest of it isn't anything to write home about.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
I'm not real impressed with the RareMinerals and won't buy it again. For $60, I need to see some action and this just isn't doing anything.

I'm not real impressed with the Paula's Choice stuff, either. She has a 2% BHA lotion that I'd buy, but the rest of it isn't anything to write home about.
Is that a real thing or is it a typo? :lol: