Mascara

I bought Revlon "Lash Potion" yesterday... tried it... and ...:eyebrow:

It wouldnt come off!!! :jameo:

It was almost permanent and I didnt even get the waterproof. :cds:

Mascara from HELL! :mad:

MMM_donuts

I tried the Lash Stiletto (Maybelline?) once and it felt like my eyelashes melted and stuck together every time I was exposed to heat.

Open the oven door? Bam, sticky eyelashes.
Folding freshly dried clothes? Sticky eyelashes.

It was unpleasant. I had to throw it away.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I tried the Lash Stiletto (Maybelline?) once and it felt like my eyelashes melted and stuck together every time I was exposed to heat.

Open the oven door? Bam, sticky eyelashes.
Folding freshly dried clothes? Sticky eyelashes.

It was unpleasant. I had to throw it away.

OMG that happened to me when I opened the big charcoal grill top one day - heat hit my face so my eyes closed, and I literally had to pull my eyes open from the melted mascara!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Maybe Gene can help? :dude:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cC15UrKi4">YouTube Link</a>

My Ipsy bag had: Perversion Mascara, Bigger. Blacker. Badder. and the description if it on the package is quite erotic. I didn't find it to be particularly better than others I have tried.

Says for even sicker lashes to try Subversion Lash Primer. Like foreplay for your lashes (the pkg says that lol).

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I just got that new Younique mascara, it has fibers you apply. That is awesome stuff. You need to know how to apply mascara, but if you do it right they look amazing

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I got this in my Ipsy subscription as well and tried the mascara this morning. I like it. It went on pretty good and didn't clump. I don't like thick, huge lashes so this is perfect for me.

I don't like clumpy either. Like the rest of my body, I have short lashes, so I have a hard time getting mascara on while not getting it on my skin. So what has worked best for me has been Maybelline Lash Discovery

This stuff is incredible. That is all. :coffee:

lash.jpg

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm blessed with long eyelashes, so I rarely wear mascara. But when I do, I use Smashbox mascara. However, I bought an Essence eyes shadow kit on sale last month from Ulta that came with "I love extreme" mascara that makes me feel all kinds of happy when I use it.