Masks make people crazy

Chris0nllyn

Read the post and try again.

So did you forget to include in your post what made you "believe" he was mad about a mask? Did he say anything about you not wearing a mask? About social distancing? About COVID? Because your post makes it seem like he was mad at you for an honest mistake (i.e. not following road signs) and you're trying to deflect blame away from your own actions.

The only info you provided says exactly what I just did. He was mad at you and getting your license plate # because of what you admit you did.
...when I came out there was an older man and his wife (?) standing behind my car taking down my license plate. He yelled at me, "You'll be getting a ticket in the mail!!" I asked for what, and he said for coming in the wrong way...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So did you walk in the out door or drive into a one-way?

I took it as a traffic violation too.

Drove in the out way. I have been assured since then by Branson residents that there is no traditional One Way arrow sign - it's a small text sign a bit off the exit. I was like "How did I not see that?" and they said "Because it isn't there."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So did you forget to include in your post what made you "believe" he was mad about a mask?

I said clearly and numerous times that I thought his reaction was well over what would be reasonable for the infraction.

you're trying to deflect blame away from your own actions

I stated clearly and numerous times that I did make a mistake.

By your picking I can only assume that you are one of those who stands around looking for someone to make a minor error of some sort so that you can start screaming at them and calling the cops. I'm sorry you live your life that way.

Chris0nllyn

I said clearly and numerous times that I thought his reaction was well over what would be reasonable for the infraction.

I stated clearly and numerous times that I did make a mistake.

By your picking I can only assume that you are one of those who stands around looking for someone to make a minor error of some sort so that you can start screaming at them and calling the cops. I'm sorry you live your life that way.

Did he say anything about you not wearing a mask? About social distancing? About COVID?

PsyOps

Pixelated
You went in the wrong way, he said he was mad at you for going the wrong way, and you think he was mad because you weren't wearing a mask in a part of the country you freely admit most people aren't masking up in anyway?

WOW! You got it. :jet:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think it was the MAGA hat you were wearing.

It's the same reaction this country is having over Trump. Rather than folks take their anger out on Trump himself, they destroy their cities instead.

Chris0nllyn

Okay, never mind. You don't get it.

I really don't.

I don't see how anything in her posts connects the guy's freakout to her non-mask. I'm open to hearing about it though, hence the questions.

You;re free to point out what I don't get vs. just saying it like Vrai did.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I really don't.

I don't see how anything in her posts connects the guy's freakout to her non-mask. I'm open to hearing about it though, hence the questions.

You;re free to point out what I don't get vs. just saying it like Vrai did.

I explained it in my post #29.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did he say anything about you not wearing a mask? About social distancing? About COVID?
You're right, Chris. You certainly know the situation better than me. Hell, I was only there - you, on the other hand, are a complete stranger on the internet.

I bow to your expertise.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WOW! You got it. :jet:

There is a group of Karens going around to local businesses to see if they're enforcing the mask mandate. If not, they make a public stink and call the cops, then get pissed when the cops don't respond. :lol:

I'm on two FB groups with anti-mask residents and some of it is hilarious. They're posting screenshots of posts in a closed local group where these women are hmpfing about which businesses aren't enforcing masks and why won't the cops arrest these people???? They're wondering if they can make a citizen's arrest, and what happens if the perp resists?

:roflmao:

There's a lot more going on in Branson than one would presume from just seeing the tranquil surface.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

PeoplesElbow

So you didn't see him until you came out of the PO and he was taking a pic of your plate, did he even see you without a mask before you saw him?

To me it just sounds like a vigelante traffic monitor. Not everything is about masks and COVID.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You went in the wrong way, he said he was mad at you for going the wrong way, and you think he was mad because you weren't wearing a mask in a part of the country you freely admit most people aren't masking up in anyway?
COMPLETELY my thoughts and I re-read your first post 3 times. I completely believe if they were also angry you didn't have a mask on that would have been shouted at you as well. You also don't get tickets for no mask, but you do for disobeying traffic signs. Clam down, Vera... don't think it was your masky-lawlessness this time... :belvak: :

Chris0nllyn

Not sure where the "t" is but I don't disagree with the general idea.

Middle of the forehead. The tee being your forehead and nose.

BOP thinks a reasonable response is shooting the guy in the head, but masks are what's making people crazy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not everything is about masks and COVID.

Nah, everything in Branson right now is about masks. The mandate went into effect on Friday, and was passed by 3 of the 4 Aldermen and the Mayor despite an enormous objection by the citizens at their town meeting.

So you didn't see him until you came out of the PO and he was taking a pic of your plate, did he even see you without a mask before you saw him?

He must have seen me without a mask if he saw me pull into the lot and get out of my car. Parking is literally right there at the exit (that I used as an entrance), so we're talking about a matter of seconds.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And now I'm done with this topic. Good grief, I relayed what happened and now the internet people want to nitpick and insist that they were there and I wasn't so they surely know what happened better than I do.

:rolleyes:

This is like the time I told that kid to buzz off at the pool and you all took that to mean I screamed in her face and beat her with a stick.

Double :rolleyes: