Mass Casualty @ Waukesha, Wisconsin holiday parade

Tech

MSNBC analyst suggesting the vehicle was trying to escape something or fleeing another crime, based on the car not going into the crowded sidewalk. Hmmm
But staying on the street prevents getting block by things on the sidewalk and leaves your escape open.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Darrell E. Brooks is who they are saying did this and he just posted bond on Friday with a nice long, fully stocked rap sheet.
Case search (wicourts.gov) born in 1982

Now this is just Twitter postings so who knows if this is true.... but I believe it - seems to be the norm as of late with criminals. The media will try to say he had a medical emergency and his grandma will be interviewed tomorrow saying "he was a good boy and was going to church." :rolleyes:

The outcry - "HOW CAN HE HAVE BEEN RELEASED FRIDAY ON $1,000 BOND FOR FELONY CHARGES?"

Justice Reinvestment Act and yep Wisconsin participates.

Justice Reinvestment in Wisconsin: Analyses and Policy Options to Reduce Spending on Corrections and Increase Public Safety - CSG Justice Center - CSG Justice Center

Last edited:

22AcaciaAve

Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone pissed off with the Rittenhouse verdict. It was in Wisconsin. But I don't know that and will wait to see what comes out of the investigation.

PJay

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Wouldn't be surprised if it was someone pissed off with the Rittenhouse verdict. It was in Wisconsin. But I don't know that and will wait to see what comes out of the investigation.

From the video I saw, he went down a shoulder of road where the parade was happening but no people were in the way then it got to a mass group of people. At first, it looks like the driver eases around the crowd then just said eff it and pushed on the gas or panicked after he knew he hit somebody and gunned it.

I really don't think this will have anything to do with the Rittenhouse verdict but then again, liberal logic makes very little sense to me.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
CBS News reports: A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation says the suspect who drove into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI. was fleeing another scene - possibly a knife fight - when he ran into & over some people. Reporting from
@AndyTriay
@jeffpeguescbs

Now that makes sense - 3 days after being released on bond it is business as usual in the criminal world - so basically - this POS was back to work being a criminal. :rolleyes:

Interesting if this is true - rapping about gun slinging - selling drugs - yep fine upstanding citizen right there!!!

Darrell Brooks Jr.: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

NO SAFETY (prod. by Lil B On Da Track) by MathBoi Fly (soundcloud.com)

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can't wait for CNN to report this morning.

"BLACK WHITE-SUPREMECIST RUNS DOWN PARADE IN ASSAULT VEHICHLE!"

"TRUMP RESPONSIBLE!"

ProLifePatriot

I can't wait for CNN to report this morning.

"BLACK WHITE-SUPREMECIST RUNS DOWN PARADE IN ASSAULT VEHICHLE!"

"TRUMP RESPONSIBLE!"
Being CNN, they'll probably spin it as a "Black Vigilante hero rids the world of dangerous Kyle Rittenhouse supporting White Supremacists and it's Trump's fault!"

SamSpade

You know, I've seen so many movies with destructive car chases - from the hysterically funny Blues Brothers to every Bond movie ever made - and you as the viewer realize - that is ridiculous because to my knowledge, this kind of mayhem has never happened in real life.

Because if anything like what even occurs in our favorite COMEDIES - it would still be top news everywhere. KNOWING that is part of why it's funny.

It's actually more plausible this lunatic was frantically running away than deliberately trying to maim people.

I guess I don't want to believe it has anything to do with Rittenhouse. If it does turn out that way, look for libs and progressives finding ways to justify it.