Mass Casualty @ Waukesha, Wisconsin holiday parade

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A white kid kills 2 in self defense. Liberals lose their minds when he's acquitted of murder.

A protected class US minority kills a handful of innocent people. Liberals mysteriously silent.

I wonder if biden's* next video will show a cameo of this vehicle plowing through the crowd.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Not even going to go into implications if this was intentional, if it was, that’s the beginning of a ride no country wants to take.

But just how stupid (or callous) a criminal has to be, to know that you just killed several people, your vehicle is damaged at the front, and still park it getaway style, with the front visible from the street? Dang that’s a new level of stupid.
That was a statement, not stupidity.

Hijinx

I know I will catch hell for this, but IMO the C-sucker should have been dragged out of the car and strung up to the nearest light pole. Yeah I know, racist, well it's not. I would feel the same way if it was a white who did it.

Any POS that does something like this doesn't deserve a trial when there are enough witnesses right there to convict and condemn.. Vigilantism?? When the law doesn't work what else is there.?

Was he running from another incident?? Who cares.? He drove through barriers drove through the parade ducking some of the people in the parade so he could crash into a more crowded spot. That's what i saw.

Hijinx

A white kid kills 2 in self defense. Liberals lose their minds when he's acquitted of murder.

A protected class US minority kills a handful of innocent people. Liberals mysteriously silent.

I wonder if biden's* next video will show a cameo of this vehicle plowing through the crowd.

Whoever was asking this question of Trump was not giving the man a chance to answer, he just kept prodding.
I will say this about that . I am not sure if his answer was correct, but at least he didn't pull off a Joe Biden and run off with his tail between his legs.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
From the suspect's lawyer:

Darrell Brooks' attorney: 'I do not represent [him] in any matters in Waukesha County'
Attorney Joe Domask, who is currently representing Darrell Brooks in several Milwaukee cases, told Fox News on Monday that "I do not represent Mr. Brooks in any matters in Waukesha County or regarding the incident that occurred yesterday in Waukesha County.
"Nor will I be doing so in the future," Domask added.

DaSDGuy

Not even going to go into implications if this was intentional, if it was, that’s the beginning of a ride no country wants to take.

But just how stupid (or callous) a criminal has to be, to know that you just killed several people, your vehicle is damaged at the front, and still park it getaway style, with the front visible from the street? Dang that’s a new level of stupid.
That level of callousness ... that level of disregard for the health and welfare of fellow human beings. That should be an option for punishment upon conviction. In other words, why don't we make the punishments fits the crimes anymore? Is it that "no cruel and unusual punishments" part of the Constitution? Well then, it may be cruel, but if we do it all the time it becomes the norm and not unusual.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
  • Lone suspect
  • suspect was involved in a domestic disturbance prior and was fleeing
  • 1 officer did discharge his weapon to try and stop him - officer is on administrative leave per policy - no injuries as a result
  • Brooks is the suspect so all prior postings on him are accurate - extensive criminal history - was out on bond on a felony charge
  • 5 dead (they read the names so they will be released), 48 injured (might be more)
  • suspect was not being chased that is a rumor and he wanted that nixed - no pursuit
  • not a terroristic act - rumor - nixed that
  • FBI, ATF, state, etc. etc. etc. all involved
  • send videos to the police department
^ press conference notes

nobody really

I need a nap
Did I just hear him say there was no pursuit...
a post on fb, from someone in the neighborhood of the killer, said he even hit a few cars there. and yet no pursuit by any leo? i would think they wouldve dragged him out of the vehicle.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They said there is an active investigation as to why Brooks was allowed to be out on a bond with such an extensive criminal history. This should be a cautionary tale as to why caution should be taken in allowing bond and for those who think bond should be eliminated.

:rolleyes:

ProLifePatriot

I know I will catch hell for this, but IMO the C-sucker should have been dragged out of the car and strung up to the nearest light pole. Yeah I know, racist, well it's not. I would feel the same way if it was a white who did it.

Any POS that does something like this doesn't deserve a trial when there are enough witnesses right there to convict and condemn.. Vigilantism?? When the law doesn't work what else is there.?

Was he running from another incident?? Who cares.? He drove through barriers drove through the parade ducking some of the people in the parade so he could crash into a more crowded spot. That's what i saw.
I agree. That POS needs to be dropped like a bad habit!

PJay

The victims named on Monday were:
  • Mr Wilhelm Hospel, 81
  • Ms Virginia Sorenson, 79
  • Ms Leanna Owens, 71
  • Ms Tamara Durand, 52
  • Ms Jane Coolidge, 52
Dozens remain in hospital. Police said the injured were taken to six area hospitals by first responders as well as other residents who were at the parade.
Eighteen children were admitted after the incident, the Children's Wisconsin paediatric hospital told reporters on Monday.
Care providers described the incident as one of the state's largest mass casualty events involving children in recent history. Physicians said some children sustained serious head injuries and broken bones.
The injured range in age from three to 16 and include three sets of siblings, medical staff said. Ten children required treatment in the intensive care unit.
The Milwaukee Dancing Grannies said some of its members "were impacted and we are waiting for word on their conditions".
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Milwaukee said one of its priests, multiple parishioners and students at a local Catholic school were also among the injured.