Masters

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Spent part of the afternoon watching this...

My favorite was his pitch on the 16th....

Roll, roll, roll, roll, roll.....stop...................drop!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pete said:
It was awesome. You can't help feel for Dimarco though, he had so many just lip out, but that is golf.

I gave him his share of "aaaaaaaawww's", but I'm a Tiger fan.

Pete

Repete
elaine said:
I gave him his share of "aaaaaaaawww's", but I'm a Tiger fan.
He had plenty of chances and he did not execute. While i feel bad it is not much. He still probably took home close to 3/4 of a million bucks.

Agee

Pete said:
He had plenty of chances and he did not execute.
:yeahthat:

Back to back chances on the 18th to get his second shot on the green!

Hey E, do you play golf?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mojorisin said:
Not really! His dad always seamed like a racist to me.
From the movie Guess Who

Q: What do you call a black man being chased by 150 white guys?

A: The PGA tour.

mojorisin

elaine said:
Does that mean he's supposed to hate his dad or something? :confused:

No, he had no choice in who his father was going to be. If you had a clue about golf and the things that Earl Woods said early in Tiger's career you might actually agree.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
mojorisin said:
No, he had no choice in who his father was going to be. If you had a clue about golf and the things that Earl Woods said early in Tiger's career you might actually agree.

You think that being more knowledgable about golf or the things that Earl Woods said would make me agree with you? You couldn't be more wrong. I know a little bit about golf, and I know a little bit about racism. I also know a little bit about ignorance, but then you probably have a monopoly on that, which is why you don't understand a son's love for his father.

mojorisin

elaine said:
You think that being more knowledgable about golf or the things that Earl Woods said would make me agree with you? You couldn't be more wrong. I know a little bit about golf, and I know a little bit about racism. I also know a little bit about ignorance, but then you probably have a monopoly on that, which is why you don't understand a son's love for his father.

Don’t be a tool! My point is; it wasn’t special for me that he dedicated the win to his father, maybe you. Would it be special to you if one of the Williams sisters dedicated a major win to their father?