Maximum Health and Fitness

G

Gemmi

MDTerps said:
I do know him very well, he is very friendly. That's why I tell him he is strange!
Just today he was walking around with a pork chop in his hand.

Maybe he was hungry! :shrug:

plex1500

It was called METROFLEX

I taught classes there back in early 90's. Yes Matt ran it but the owners lived out of state and is was just a place for them to hide money. The would not let the staff fix anything there. It was bad ownership. If i recall Matt left after a few years because of the lack of support from the owners. If anything is broke at the Pro Fitness clubs for more then a few days it is because the repair companies are located in the big cities and its like pulling teeth to get them to come to St. Marys county.

hotpinkam90

yeah..pro fitness is so great except for the fact that they got bought out.. and now Matt York works out at Maximum even though he talked so much #### about it before.. funny huh?

hotpinkam90 said:
yeah..pro fitness is so great except for the fact that they got bought out.. and now Matt York works out at Maximum even though he talked so much #### about it before.. funny huh?
I see nothing wrong with that... A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...:shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
hotpinkam90 said:
You told them...

slotted

plex1500 said:
Seeing you have 1500 posts you must be used to boring! Your life must be boring. Thanks for your response it really helped the thread!
5,431 what, what..

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
hotpinkam90 said:

Where else is he going to workout at?
I think you need to find something in your own life to worry about!

hotpinkam90

you talk about me wanting to worry about something else with my time.. yet all of you people post the same things over and over.. funny maybe you should talk more abbout what you know and less about what you dont.. Matt York talked so much crap about Maximum Health and Fitness yet now he wants to pretend to be our best friends?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
hotpinkam90 said:
you talk about me wanting to worry about something else with my time.. yet all of you people post the same things over and over.. funny maybe you should talk more abbout what you know and less about what you dont.. Matt York talked so much crap about Maximum Health and Fitness yet now he wants to pretend to be our best friends?[/QUOTE]

Then don't pretend back :shrug:

hotpinkam90

just in case anyone is interested...

Maximum is passing out flyers that say.. if you are locked into a contract at Pro Fitness and dont want to got there anymore, Maximum will honor your contract for free(as long as you have proof). The only catch is when your contract is up, you have to sign up for a one year or two year and your fee is $24.95.. Which is very good.. Also in the flyer it give you a free week pass, you just have to use it by Jan. 31st. so keep your eyes open for one!! also if your interested you can come in and let us know that you saw this post!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
hotpinkam90 said:
just in case anyone is interested...

Maximum is passing out flyers that say.. if you are locked into a contract at Pro Fitness and dont want to got there anymore, Maximum will honor your contract for free(as long as you have proof).
That's awesome! I've been going for about 1 1/2 years and love it!