Maxine Waters goes to Minnesota, calls for anti-police crowd to ‘get more confrontational’

SamSpade

But who votes the radical left into power? That's right, the people who live in these burning towns. If they didn't want this happening in their community, they'd vote different. So they must like it, and that's fine with me because it keeps the shitbags out of places I want to be.

KINDA think the store owners getting their businesses looted, burned and trashed ARE NOT voting for these guys -

AND - there's the fact that once these things start, easily half the participants come from FAR outside the region to do exactly that - smash, burn, protest - and loot.

SamSpade

Maxine Waters Tells BLM Protesters to Be 'More Confrontational,' Then Someone Shoots at Minnesota National Guard

Later that night, really more early Sunday morning around 4:20 a.m., someone did get “more confrontational.”

According to WCCO, someone fired at members of the Minnesota National Guard in north Minneapolis. The members of the Guard were “providing neighborhood security,” along with Minneapolis police officers, when someone shot at them from a white SUV. Two members had minor injuries, one of whom was hit by shattered glass and taken to the hospital. It wasn’t clear what the other injury was, but fortunately, it was said to be superficial, according to Stripes.

We don’t know yet who shot at the Guard member, and thank God they’re going to be okay. But now that Waters inserted herself, one has to ask if she will be held accountable for what may result.

You realize that - as a consequence of language CLEARLY NOT INTENDED to provoke to violence - Trump was rushed to impeachment a second time - AFTER HE LEFT OFFICE - in a lame attempt to find some way of locking him out of federal office. Any examination of the evidence would show the charge was utter bullchit. There was no investigation - and in mere days they had charges for impeachment.

But - you really CAN'T be more clear about violence than her statements. If Trump can be impeached over bullchit - Maxine SHOULD be impeached over clear incite to violence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
KINDA think the store owners getting their businesses looted, burned and trashed ARE NOT voting for these guys -

Bet you they are. And I'll bet you that if you asked one of them, they'd tell you it's all Trump's fault. Or they'd whine that this is happening, but not connect the dots as to why.

AND - there's the fact that once these things start, easily half the participants come from FAR outside the region to do exactly that - smash, burn, protest - and loot.

The cops could put those things down easily if they were allowed to do so by the Mayor. These things get out of hand because the liberal Democrat Mayor tells the cops to stand down and not put a stop to it.

There's a reason why some cities are getting busted up and others aren't. And if you look at the Mayors of the busted up cities they are almost exclusively Democrats. Can that possibly be just a coincidence?

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Trump can be impeached over bullchit - Maxine SHOULD be impeached over clear incite to violence.

She should be, shouldn't she? In fact, she should have been removed from her office a couple years ago when she told her rabble that they should attack Trump supporters. She should have been removed 20+ years ago when she incited the LA riots.

Kevin McCarthy says that if Pelosi doesn't do something about this woman he will. But I'll bet you cash right now that it's all talk and he won't do a damn thing.

Grumpy

The cops could put those things down easily if they were allowed to do so by the Mayor. These things get out of hand because the liberal Democrat Mayor tells the cops to stand down and not put a stop to it.

And who do we have to thank that started this wonderful trend?? Our very own Baltimore mayor, Stephanie Rawlins-Blake in 2015..:"It's a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. "

SamSpade

Kevin McCarthy says that if Pelosi doesn't do something about this woman he will. But I'll bet you cash right now that it's all talk and he won't do a damn thing.

He's yet another one of Republican leaders that if they actually followed up on ANYTHING they say on TV, GOP voters would vote for them twice unanimously across the country. Another is Lindsay Graham. I like what they SAY but they're all talk.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's yet another one of Republican leaders that if they actually followed up on ANYTHING they say on TV, GOP voters would vote for them twice unanimously across the country. Another is Lindsay Graham. I like what they SAY but they're all talk.

They get re-elected anyway so they don't really have to follow up.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Bet you they are. And I'll bet you that if you asked one of them, they'd tell you it's all Trump's fault. Or they'd whine that this is happening, but not connect the dots as to why.

There's a reason why some cities are getting busted up and others aren't. And if you look at the Mayors of the busted up cities they are almost exclusively Democrats. Can that possibly be just a coincidence?
They may be saying this , but that does not mean that's what they're doing. In a lot of places it's just not safe to openly declare that you're going to vote for Trump.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They may be saying this , but that does not mean that's what they're doing.

Well somebody is voting for all these Democrats because if you look at the election numbers they win overwhelmingly. Hennepin County went 70% for Biden in 2020. A Republican candidate doesn't stand a chance in those deep blue cities. Republicans don't even run for Mayor in Minneapolis because they know it's a waste of time and money.

In a lot of places it's just not safe to openly declare that you're going to vote for Trump.

In my best Seinfeld voice: "That's a shame....." :yawn:

This is the discussion * ahem * that I was trying to have with PsyOps for the last couple of days. Places that I go to - 19 cities in 6 states in the past year and a half - people openly declare their support for Trump without fear of retaliation. We see almost nothing with a Democrat's name on it unless it's a "Hillary for Prison" bumper sticker or something.

So....whatever.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well somebody is voting for all these Democrats because if you look at the election numbers they win overwhelmingly. Hennepin County went 70% for Biden in 2020. A Republican candidate doesn't stand a chance in those deep blue cities. Republicans don't even run for Mayor in Minneapolis because they know it's a waste of time and money.
Do you think that 30% of the people who declared themselves put up a Trump sign? I'd guess that the actual number was closer to 0%, The left just doesn't take being challenged well. When it comes right down to it the right doesn't either.

In my best Seinfeld voice: "That's a shame....." :yawn:

This is the discussion * ahem * that I was trying to have with PsyOps for the last couple of days. Places that I go to - 19 cities in 6 states in the past year and a half - people openly declare their support for Trump without fear of retaliation. We see almost nothing with a Democrat's name on it unless it's a "Hillary for Prison" bumper sticker or something.

So....whatever.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maxine Waters Responds To Judge Who Slammed Her For Calling On Protesters To Get ‘More Confrontational’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) responded to criticism from the judge presiding over the Derek Chauvin trial on Monday by claiming the judge said her remarks at a protest over the weekend did not matter.

“The judge said my words don’t matter,” Waters told reporters as she walked onto the House floor when asked about the backlash that she is facing over her remarks.

Waters said at a protest in Minnesota over the weekend that “protesters” were “looking for a guilty verdict” and if they don’t get what they want then “we cannot go away.” When asked what “protesters” should do if they do not get the verdict that they want, Waters responded that activists have “got to stay on the street,” “get more active,” and “get more confrontational.”

[clip]

“I’m aware that Congresswoman Waters was talking specifically about this trial and about the unacceptability of anything less than a murder conviction and talk about being confrontational,” Cahill later added. “This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning. I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function. I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution, to respect a co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced us with additional material that would prejudice his jury.”

Cahill concluded on the matter by saying that he thinks Waters’ opinion “doesn’t matter a whole lot” when it came to the facts of the case.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Nancy has said that she doesn't think Maxine needs to apologize for her words.

Your move, McCarthy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If he is found guilty, I hope the trial does get overturned because of her big effing mouth.

ginwoman

She should be, shouldn't she? In fact, she should have been removed from her office a couple years ago when she told her rabble that they should attack Trump supporters. She should have been removed 20+ years ago when she incited the LA riots.

Pelosi is standing behind what Maxine said. She's got her back. Two dingbats .....power crazy dingbats