May 24th

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know it's early...but we've decided to revive some parts of what used to be a massive annual party that we did for 35 years. . Pig Roast. May 24th.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Will there be beer?

Well...we have this bar...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:getdown: Can't wait! Let me know what type of side dish to bring! Are you coordinating that, or is the missus?

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Will there be jello shooters on the dessert table? How about a bounce house? Trampoline? I'll bring the adult lemonade, but someone will have to help drink it.
I can get the bounce house, if you're serious. I need to know ASAP because they go quick for the holiday weekends. And chafing dishes. Will there be a need?

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm joking about the bounce house, I think there was a story or two about a bounce house at Bob And BG's party from years ago.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Alcohol and a bounce house? I'm thinking a recipe for disaster! :jameo:
I'm joking about the bounce house, I think there was a story or two about a bounce house at Bob And BG's party from years ago.
Okay, no bounce house. I vaguely remember something about itsbob and bg's blowout and a bounce house. I can still get chafing dishes and we have a frozen drink machine that the daiquiri drinkers at work claim is the bomb. I'll reserve it today, just in case. :biggrin:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay, no bounce house. I vaguely remember something about itsbob and bg's blowout and a bounce house. I can still get chafing dishes and we have a frozen drink machine that the daiquiri drinkers at work claim is the bomb. I'll reserve it today, just in case. :biggrin:
A frozen drink machine is always appreciated. Now if we can borrow our friend's gasoline powered blender to make Dirt.