May 24th

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm joking about the bounce house, I think there was a story or two about a bounce house at Bob And BG's party from years ago.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Alcohol and a bounce house? I'm thinking a recipe for disaster! :jameo:
I'm joking about the bounce house, I think there was a story or two about a bounce house at Bob And BG's party from years ago.
Okay, no bounce house. I vaguely remember something about itsbob and bg's blowout and a bounce house. I can still get chafing dishes and we have a frozen drink machine that the daiquiri drinkers at work claim is the bomb. I'll reserve it today, just in case. :biggrin:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Okay, no bounce house. I vaguely remember something about itsbob and bg's blowout and a bounce house. I can still get chafing dishes and we have a frozen drink machine that the daiquiri drinkers at work claim is the bomb. I'll reserve it today, just in case. :biggrin:
A frozen drink machine is always appreciated. Now if we can borrow our friend's gasoline powered blender to make Dirt.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A frozen drink machine is always appreciated. Now if we can borrow our friend's gasoline powered blender to make Dirt.
Drink machine preserved. Chafing trays? Post hole anger? Wood chipper?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
snoopy dance snoopy dance, I get back from Colorado the 23rd, can I come?
I can't speak for the host, but I'm quite sure your presence would be very well received. I look forward to continuing our conversation.