May 24th

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was going to go to that. Something came up and I couldn't.
You're planning on making the First Annual SOMD Forum Memorial Day M&G on Gilligan's Island, yes? I have a feeling it's going to be THE place to be this year!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Definitely need real lump charcoal in the big bags. I used to to get it from Chief's.....Humphrey brand..but they stopped carrying after I stopped having my big pig roast parties. Go figger...coinkydink, I'm sure.
I searched Ace's public website and didn't see the Humphrey stuff, but when I go in Sunday I'll have the assistant manager check the warehouse to see if Ace carries it. Humphries' website leaves me more than a little in the dark. Take a look HERE and see if you have a second preference or talk to the Chief's folks and I'll arrange payment. I see no sense in renting the slushie machine if the money can be better spent elsewhere. Also, it's a bitch to clean. :lol:

Anyone else running a smoker/grill that day is invited to offer input and requirements for their preferred brand and amount needed. PM or out here in the open, doesn't matter to me. I can probably get it delivered on it's own pallet for easier handling and load the whole thing into the Mule. Also let me know about any wood chunks needed for flavoring. I'm a novice and will be bugging you veteran smokers to learn how to use my 2 year old unseasoned offset smoker. Yes, it is a shame. Life is slowing down a bit and maybe I'll have time to get back into the art of proper outdoor cooking. :yay:

GregV814

well, I rekon you can pretend a 87 Maxima is a stretch limo....is that a LGBiTQ wedding??? Are you subbing for the "best-man" ??

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Definitely need real lump charcoal in the big bags. I used to to get it from Chief's.....Humphrey brand..but they stopped carrying after I stopped having my big pig roast parties. Go figger...coinkydink, I'm sure.
I couldn't locate Humphrey's lump charcoal in our warehouse and I don't want to order a pallet of it. :nomoney: Did you check the Ace site for a good alternative?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I couldn't locate Humphrey's lump charcoal in our warehouse and I don't want to order a pallet of it. :nomoney: Did you check the Ace site for a good alternative?
Holy cow...what a collection! I'm sure I'll find something in that mix that that I like...thanks!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Holy cow...what a collection! I'm sure I'll find something in that mix that that I like...thanks!
Let me know and I'll get it on order. I cancelled the slushie machine rental and will have some $$ to cover charcoal cost. I think it would've been a waste to have the machine with this crowd.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let me know and I'll get it on order. I cancelled the slushie machine rental and will have some $$ to cover charcoal cost. I think it would've been a waste to have the machine with this crowd.
I’ll pick one and let you know. Oh..and my tiki bar has a smaller slushee machine...just in case...

Spitfire

Sorry. No room for that.

Greetings:

No problem! I’ll arrive in my yacht. There should be plenty of room at your wharf, she only displaces about 16,000 gross tons. Won’t even need you to supply a crew to secure her, although I know you’d be nice enough to offer one.

Thanks!