May 24th

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
dudes make poor attention whores I'm Jus sayn
So I've noticed. :ohwell: Maybe I'll just get some bling wheels for my pickup.:yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So is the May 24th soiree an open invite partay or is it by PM onl

#enquirinminds

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That bag looks familiar and I seem to recall seeing some downstairs. I think my son has used that brand before.
There's 120lbs of charcoal there. Gilligan must be a fire bug or something. I'm sure to get yelled at for leaving it in front of the workbench when I get in tomorrow. They like to yell. I may as well give them a reason. :biggrin:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There's 120lbs of charcoal there. Gilligan must be a fire bug or something. I'm sure to get yelled at for leaving it in front of the workbench when I get in tomorrow. They like to yell. I may as well give them a reason. :biggrin:

Pig roaster goes through some charcoal.....almost an hour of roasting time for every 10 pounds of pig. I'll have some dry oak chunks to throw in too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Ok, now you're down to 8 invites after you and the wife. Turning into more of a dinner party.
FWIW... As a charter member of the SGIHFWB, I have a permanent invitation so I'm not really counted. It's just understood that I'll be there.