Maybe

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Tis not me....
I just got here, checking in on what I may have missed.

Whats with the blonde with the rack?

Fishn Guy

MPD from what I have been told. :shrug:

Yeah, probably... the act of desperation required to join a public forum and announce to the world that your lookin for Mr. Right should be a quick key off that this is an MPD.
As previously seen in some of my last escapades, doing so brings out only the best in the electronic fabric called the internet.
Then you meet them, and they stuff you in the trunk of their car and molest you at Lighthouse point...
Very sad stuff.....:whistle:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Yeah, probably... the act of desperation required to join a public forum and announce to the world that your lookin for Mr. Right should be a quick key off that this is an MPD.
As previously seen in some of my last escapades, doing so brings out only the best in the electronic fabric called the internet.
Then you meet them, and they stuff you in the trunk of their car and molest you at Lighthouse point...
Very sad stuff.....:whistle:

And how many of these experiences have you had?

Fishn Guy

It is not an ebonic spin on a word. If you were a part of it you would know.

Oh, to be a part of something...
I used to be, and it was a sarcastic stab at daunting ignorance... You can share it with your friends, Dawg.

Anywho, someday I'll probably try and regain admittance to some of the prior groups, depends on how long I stay around... There's a trend to what I do here on SOMD. It may last today, or 2-3 months....

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Oh, to be a part of something...
I used to be, and it was a sarcastic stab at daunting ignorance... You can share it with your friends, Dawg.

Anywho, someday I'll probably try and regain admittance to some of the prior groups, depends on how long I stay around... There's a trend to what I do here on SOMD. It may last today, or 2-3 months....

Yes Fishn, I caught on to the fact that you are a little :elaine:. To each their own. Do not judge what you do not know.

Last edited: