Maybe

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Yes Fishn, I caught on to the fact that you are a little :elaine:. To each their own. Do not judge what you do not know.

Its kinda what I do....:howdy:

I'm just trying to figure out what/ who/ whatever I will do now?

As far as stirring things up.... You didn't have anything going on anyways...

sockgirl77

Its kinda what I do....:howdy:

I'm just trying to figure out what/ who/ whatever I will do now?

As far as stirring things up.... You didn't have anything going on anyways...

Dear Fishn Guy,
I've been wanting to learn how to cast for awhile now. I keep trying but I suck. I end up slinging it. Everyone that has tried to teach me quickly loses patience. It's important to me that my son learns how to cast and I'd like to teach him. How about you come back to MD and teach me.
:flowers:,
Socki

Fishn Guy

Dear Fishn Guy,
I've been wanting to learn how to cast for awhile now. I keep trying but I suck. I end up slinging it. Everyone that has tried to teach me quickly loses patience. It's important to me that my son learns how to cast and I'd like to teach him. How about you come back to MD and teach me.
:flowers:,
Socki

The funny question is. Am I currently in Maryland now?

Fishn Guy

Anywho????? Such a homo!!

That's what you have? Somewhat of a history of "kinda" creative posts and you pick out "anywho"?

Who's the homo....

Continue with the attempt, but so far.. you'll probably fall par with the rest of the mouth-breathing uncultivated muttonheads here among the common losers...

"Offensive" should be an art... Not a past time.

Black-Francis

That's what you have? Somewhat of a history of "kinda" creative posts and you pick out "anywho"?

Who's the homo....

Continue with the attempt, but so far.. you'll probably fall par with the rest of the mouth-breathing uncultivated muttonheads here among the common losers...

"Offensive" should be an art... Not a past time.

anywho..........:killingme