Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Wendys

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Burger King

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I wouldn't want to take my mife(if I was married) to any one of those but I wanted to be the first to say Happy Anniversary!!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
meangirl said:
Are the peanuts just sitting out, like in a bowl? Cuz the thought of someones hand funk being on them just...ugh. :lol:
There are big boxes of them and they're in the shell. Should be OK as long as you only eat the inside part.

D

dems4me

meangirl said:
You should take her somewhere a little nicer. :rolleyes:

Like Arby's...

The potato bites with the ranch/sour cream dip is awesome!!! :drool:

B

baswm

Taco Bell. just remember your passport when you go south of the border. :yay:

aps45819 said:
There are big boxes of them and they're in the shell. Should be OK as long as you only eat the inside part.
FT could of very well had his hands fishing around in that box...:dead:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Congrats on your first anniversary (snort) I bought an entertainment book for 2006, equipped with coupons to many lovely places. BOGO even. Holla at ya girl for more info.

bcp

In My Opinion
meangirl said:
Happy Anniversary! :flowers:
Thank you. And yes it was Happy,, and, might get happier once the youngun goes to sleep... either on her own, or by blunt force...

Just joking about the blunt force.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
bcp said:
Our 11th anniversary is tomorrow, (Jan 9) and I want to make it real nice for my wife.
Should I take her to McDonalds, Wendys Or Burger King.

Seeing as how it is a special day, I was even thinking about letting her super size.

what do you think?
Hey, it's the thought that counts, right ladies?

onebdzee

off the shelf
bcp said:
Thank you. And yes it was Happy,, and, might get happier once the youngun goes to sleep... either on her own, or by blunt force...

Just joking about the blunt force.

Blunt force never works....It leaves marks....CPS will get involved...so much paper work, court dates, lawyer fees :twitch: ....tying them up and covering their mouth always works better....'specially if you use Duck tape....doesn't leave any marks (joking) :killingme